What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Blues Riff

Bench
See Crichton’s behaviour on the weekend. Also see Jerome Luai’s behaviour nearly every game.
With Jerome, it's not nearly every game. It's literally every point and we love it. Every small success is celebrated with passion. It's actually the opposite of your "entitlement" theory.
If they were wearing Red and Blue, you'd feel the same . Stop pretending otherwise.

mozza91

Coach
With Jerome, it's not nearly every game. It's literally every point and we love it. Every small success is celebrated with passion. It's actually the opposite of your "entitlement" theory.
If they were wearing Red and Blue, you'd feel the same . Stop pretending otherwise.
He arks up against opposition players because he knows they can’t retaliate. It’s got nothing to do with passion, it’s his arrogance. As was Crichton’s behaviour with Tapine.

betcats

Referee
See Crichton’s behaviour on the weekend. Also see Jerome Luai’s behaviour nearly every game.

Imagine if every game met your standard of behavior every player out there just being nice and never showing any emotion. FMD you sooks would ruin the game if you had your way. They can smash each other in tackles but god forbid they talk a bit of smack or put their arm around a player!! That is TO FAR.

Also speaking about entilted f**kwits I have to mention the biggest of them all, Mitch Pearce.

betcats

Referee
He arks up against opposition players because he knows they can’t retaliate. It’s got nothing to do with passion, it’s his arrogance. As was Crichton’s behaviour with Tapine.

f**k off and watch netball. Some of the games best players were the same way niggling is and always has been part of the game. And do not give me some rubbish about what they have achieved cause those guys were like that from day dot.

Fangs

Coach
Plenty of halves love to talk. Some just provide better results on the field. Note Mitchell Moses. Loves to talk a big game but usually just gives us a big load of shit on game day.

mozza91

Coach
It's about winning. You can compete on every play to get the win or you can politely get flogged every second week waiting for the next Joey.
I don’t know why you keep bringing it back to my team. I’m more than aware of how shit we are.

Whatever way you want to spin it Luai and Crichton behave like dickheads and this behaviour is what puts people off.

franklin2323

Immortal
I don’t know why you keep bringing it back to my team. I’m more than aware of how shit we are.

Whatever way you want to spin it Luai and Crichton behave like dickheads and this behaviour is what puts people off.

Everyone does it. Especially young guys

betcats

Referee
Funnily enough I think Brisbane do have a ton of talent in their side. I mean Haas, TPJ, Rikki, Staggs, Turpin, Farnworth, Coates, I think all these guys are big time talents. They are just to young and to used to losing. They have had no real leadership for a couple of seasons now.

So what you’re declaring here is that NOT ONE KNIGHTS PLAYER in their history have celebrated a try being scored?

Latest posts