What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Iamback

Coach
Lol the same Pamfers fans basking in the 'salt' would be testing their own perineums if any other side carried on the way they have. They're flogs, my dudes. They just happen to be excellent at footy.

Shame to see a decent fanbase flooded with f**kwits but I guess that's what happens when you're winning everything with a team of f**kwits.

Lets use Paul Kent as example

Last week our trainer had to be banned for life for bagging out Jed...Yet nothing in it
The side bagged out Mitchell Moses for singing sweet caroline, Amongst other songs post game

That isn't players being flogs it is some old bitter f**kwit full of salt and it is glorious

Bazal

Post Whore
Do drugs, get sensual with animals... all fine.

Just don't, for the love of all that is holy, make jokes... That shit is just unacceptable.

I feel like you're taking the terms 'flog' and 'f**kwit' a bit too much to heart, friend.

You're right though. Its not like dog jokes still follow Myth Piss wherever he goes or anything

Bazal

Post Whore
Lets use Paul Kent as example

Last week our trainer had to be banned for life for bagging out Jed...Yet nothing in it
The side bagged out Mitchell Moses for singing sweet caroline, Amongst other songs post game

That isn't players being flogs it is some old bitter f**kwit full of salt and it is glorious

I think you'll find it's both, young king. They aren't mutually exclusive by any means.

Iamback

Coach
I think you'll find it's both, young king. They aren't mutually exclusive by any means.

No the 2 need to be treated differently,

Someone mentioned Latrell with the Aboriginal flag, that is a perfect example. The outrage on that was nothing to do with him being a flog.

Him getting owned after saying Allianz should be Trellianz is him being a flog

Often the lines get blurred

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't have a problem with Penriths antics.
They won carry on however they like.

I don't support them so there behaviour doesn't concern me.

Parra have been gracious in defeat we lost to the better team. Been no bitching or whinging just got outplayed while not showing up for more then 5 mins either didn't help.

If they hate Parra that's fine.

Parra don't particularly like Penrith either so the feeling is mutual just like the local derby between Souths and Roosters.

Except I still feel like Panthers and Eels fans could sit down and have a beer together after a game.

Where I don't think the rabbits and Roosters fans could be trusted in the same room together.

Iamback

Coach
I don't have a problem with Penriths antics.
They won carry on however they like.

I don't support them so there behaviour doesn't concern me.

Parra have been gracious in defeat we lost to the better team. Been no bitching or whinging just got outplayed while not showing up for more then 5 mins either didn't help.

If they hate Parra that's fine.

Parra don't particularly like Penrith either so the feeling is mutual just like the local derby between Souths and Roosters.

Except I still feel like Panthers and Eels fans could sit down and have a beer together after a game.

Where I don't think the rabbits and Roosters fans could be trusted in the same room together.

You guys did the Viking clap when you smashed Canberra - Yet crickets in the media
Gutho also waved Canberra players - Nothing

It is all part of the theatre of sport and should be more of it

Michael Jennings said he hated Parra too yet ended up playing there.

On your last point, 1/2 of Penrith is Parra fans so it is just some banter

Last edited:

mozza91

Coach
Who cares. They’ve just won a GF and are on a Sven of course they’re gonna talk shit. I’m more annoyed when they throw up the gang signs and molest each other after scoring their 10th try against us in a regular season game. They’ve earned the right to carry on after the last 2 years.

Luai upsetting Kent is the only decent thing he’s ever done.

Last edited:

MKCS

Juniors
Who cares. They’ve just won a GF and are on a Sven of course they’re gonna talk shit. I’m more annoyed when they throw up the gang signs and molest each other after scoring their 10th try against us in a regular season game. They’ve earned the right to carry on after the last 2 years.

Luai upsetting Kent is the only decent thing he’s ever done.

I don't recall too many teams talking shit after winning a comp to be honest. That's not to say it hasn't happened because I'm sure it has (Especially privately) but moreso that it isn't common publicly.

Latest posts