What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

MugaB

Coach
667166.gif
Thats most of the parra fans at accor stadium at GF, started booing the refs... should have boo'd your own team instead

Wb1234

Referee
View attachment 67036

View attachment 67037

They clearly don't appreciate him. A freeze frame out of context to imply they dont give a shit about him is truly ridiculous.

They probably all congratulated him on the medal before it was announced because it was clear as day he had won it. Then he humbly tells them no it won't be me. Its one of you guys so when it's announced they just give the i told you so look and he smiles back awkwardly like you guys were right.
So deserving of the award

against south’s when Penrith were struggling it was his runs which really turned the game

Right now I would put him as the 3rd best fb in the game after teddy and latrell

forby

Juniors
Latrell isn’t a fullback. He’s a very good centre, but he cant cover the grubber kicking as shown by the tries Penrith scored in the PF. He also doesn’t have the kick return that Teddy or Dyl do. His work rate is lower and his impact can be limited at fb by a good kick chase game.

forby

Juniors
Latrell can’t cover grubber kicks as in the PF. He doesn’t have the kick return that Teddy and Dyl. His impact is very much reduced by a good kick chase game like Penrith does and like the Roosters did in the last round.

How f**king cringe is it when people talk themselves up and overrate themselves. Car crash stuff.

However, this is not one of those times. Penrith have been incredible all season. Are they the greatest Penrith side of all time? Of course, they're probably the best team of my lifetime.

How good is Parra/Penrith next year going to be after the trash talk. The game needs more of it.

kdalymc

Bench
The Fisher Harris thing would have been cool if the bloke could string a sentence together. I'm all for a good sledge. Leave the trash talk to the people that can actually talk and in the future don't give front rowers the mic.....

Munky

Coach
It's f**king weird.

If Liverpool were five nil up in an FA cup against Everton with a team full of scousers what do you think the crowd would be singing and the players reactions? (I'm an Everton fan but the troll songs would be objectively glorious).

No fun allowed.

If Souths beat Easts in a GF what would happen?

Munky

Coach
Doing the bike ride? I was at the Sportsmen club briefly then the RSL.

What were the roads like?

My local roads in the Blue Mountains have craters all over the place due to all the rain.

Not ideal when going 55km/hr down a hill...

Latest posts