What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Great club player, probably one of the best, but he’d need to go and dominate in a poor side or a SOO series before being considered an immortal.
Game 2 in Perth in 2022 was the best performance by a 7 not named Joey Johns ever in a NSW jersey. He's only 25 and will do it across wholes series, Freddy being a bloody terrible coach is a worry though

Last edited:

TheRam

Coach
To all Panfers supporters...

Butt hurt babies!

Butt hurt and an inferiority complex seems to live strong in the backward region where the toofless Panfers lurk!

What a bunch of look at me mummy, look at me, I'm a big girl now and I can eat Eel all night long and in any position too mummy. Yes I can, I can. Please don't stop me now. I'm on my back and on a massive roll.

Bukkake anyone? Just don't tell mummy and put your phones away, unless you want to shoot my best side which is obviously occupied and full right now. Hehe...Oops that's a little naughty of me, but you know I love it oh so much. Oh what the Hell...

Eat my eel mofos! You know you want to. Go on there is plenty for all of you little bitches to go a few rounds! My seed will cover everyone. Don't be shy now. Have a go!

Fangs

Coach
Penrith are the best Rugby League team in Australia. And soon to be the world.

Only team better than us is St Helens. Hopefully we can change that next WCC.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
In my opinion the thing about Penrith is that its the almost perfect puzzle.
The players are not necessarily the greatest players in their positions (To'o , Martin and F-H are close) but they fit their position perfectly in the puzzle. The structure of the team is such that as long as the pieces fit perfectly the team functions very well.
Take out a piece of the puzzle and another piece can take its place.
Cleary jnr is the perfect example, plays very well in his team (puzzle). Take him out and another takes his place almost as well.
Put him in another team and he does nothing.

Does it take away from how good he is, that's debatable. It still takes a pretty decent player to perform his part in the puzzle. Is he the best player in the game, far from it.

MugaB

Coach
I hate watching Penrith. They are just so boring to watch. Sure they are a well drilled team, but hardly a gifted team of champions that can do extraordinary things out of nothing.

They are coached very well and do all the little things well in a competition that is very weak and full of teams with weaknesses. The Broncos are the only team that has a roaster of stars, but they are probably a year away from having enough steel and experience to beat a hardened fresh and fit Panthers team at this stage. And even next year they won't be as strong as this season personnel wise since they are losing some quality to the Dolphins.

The Panthers to me and Cleary in particular, remind me of Ivan Lendl the tennis player. Great but boring and just going through the process right to the end like a robot. Hardly memorable to watch and every time Jimmy Connors stepped onto the court it was like a breath of fresh air and the crowd would erupt with excitement and enthusiasm.

Clinical and relatively mistake free football may win you games sure, but hardly wins over the fans and wider audience that want to see thrills and spills and unpredictability. People want magic not effective robots.

Three years of this anaconda squeezing of their opposition in the GF will be a total snooze fest for 90% of the audience, unless the improbable happens and they fail in the big one, which is so very unlikely, but we can all hope I suppose.

When they won it the first time, that was cool enough, but now that they are simply doing a rinse and repeat for 3 straight years...ho f**king hum! Who gives a sh*t? They are boring as all f**k and have just hit a Goldilocks period in time where virtually every other team in the NRL is(bar the Broncos) so piss weak or in a rebuilding phase they have almost no decent opposition to oppose them. It's like teenagers playing against experienced 20 year olds.

Oh well the bias, agenda driven and dumb arse media and pundits will hail them as the mightiest of all time and put Cleary on a pedestal of the best of all time(eventually) but when you play in an era of weaklings and no ones, well the one team that has its sh*t together is gonna look like the invincible almost every time.

So freakin boring and Cleary the best of all time? Don't make me laugh, that would be like saying Ivan Lendl as impressive as his record is, is the best of all time. Hardly!
sarcasm detector.jpg

Mmmmmmm very Salty Eel....

MugaB

Coach

Butt hurt babies!

Butt hurt and an inferiority complex seems to live strong in the backward region where the toofless Panfers lurk!

What a bunch of look at me mummy, look at me, I'm a big girl now and I can eat Eel all night long and in any position too mummy. Yes I can, I can. Please don't stop me now. I'm on my back and on a massive roll.

Bukkake anyone? Just don't tell mummy and put your phones away, unless you want to shoot my best side which is obviously occupied and full right now. Hehe...Oops that's a little naughty of me, but you know I love it oh so much. Oh what the Hell...

Eat my eel mofos! You know you want to. Go on there is plenty for all of you little bitches to go a few rounds! My seed will cover everyone. Don't be shy now. Have a go!
Wery wery salty!!!
....Kenny owned all your foward pack in that GF btw

Butt hurt babies!

Blank Stare Staring GIF

soc123_au

Staff member

Butt hurt babies!

th

pims

Juniors

Butt hurt babies!

extremely normal guy

Butt hurt babies!

IMG_8012.jpeg

Latest posts