What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Moses just doesn't play enough big games to get good at them. Nathans average goes up the higher the importance of the game to his club. Moses goes the opposite way.

NRL win percentage:
Mitchell Moses - 50.33%
Nathan Cleary - 70.44%

NRL Finals win percentage:
Mitchell Moses - 33.3%
Nathan Cleary - 73.7%

Grand Final win rates:
Mitchell Moses - 0%
Nathan Cleary - 75%

Hell at the same age the stats of Smith, Johns and Thurston don't even come close to stacking up with what Nathan has achieved and they're going to all be immortals of the game. Smith ranks the closes, but his stats are boosted by an illegally assembled squad and still fall short of Cleary.

View attachment 80830
this post would have some cred if the information was correct - A Johns AKA the best player in history has 1 Clive Churchill medal and 2 Premierships. Stopped reading the rest of the stats as it is most likely all BS . Obviously a Murdoch hack put it together between doing lines off a blokes ass and mixing the lab gear.

Nealo 12

First Grade
this post would have some cred if the information was correct - A Johns AKA the best player in history has 1 Clive Churchill medal and 2 Premierships. Stopped reading the rest of the stats as it is most likely all BS . Obviously a Murdoch hack put it together between doing lines off a blokes ass and mixing the lab gear.
I’m no Doctor but I’ll tell you the news that you don’t absorb information very well

mxlegend99

Referee
You obviously never started reading...

Because it clearly says in massive writing right under the header of THE GOAT DEBATE..... 'WHAT THEY DID BEFORE THEY TURNED 26'. As in what these guys had accomplished at 25 years of age before their 26th birthday.

But even if you somehow missed that part. In my post I wrote:

Hell at the same age the stats of Smith, Johns and Thurston don't even come close to stacking up with what Nathan has achieved and they're going to all be immortals of the game

Before you even got to that graphic i had already said it was at the same age.

Talk about lack of credibility. Also if you're going to ignore the age thing, why didn't you think the stats for Thurston and Smith were wrong? They both added more to their resumes after they turned 26 also.

Andrew Johns was 27 in 2001 when he won his CCM and second premiership.

That's kind of the point of that comparison. Most those guys careers didnt hit immortal status until late 20s and into their 30s.

Munky

Coach
You obviously never started reading...

Because it clearly says in massive writing right under the header of THE GOAT DEBATE..... 'WHAT THEY DID BEFORE THEY TURNED 26'. As in what these guys had accomplished at 25 years of age before their 26th birthday.

But even if you somehow missed that part. In my post I wrote:

Before you even got to that graphic i had already said it was at the same age.

Talk about lack of credibility. Also if you're going to ignore the age thing, why didn't you think the stats for Thurston and Smith were wrong? They both added more to their resumes after they turned 26 also.

Andrew Johns was 27 in 2001 when he won his CCM and second premiership.

That's kind of the point of that comparison. Most those guys careers didnt hit immortal status until late 20s and into their 30s.

The table is clearly false.

Joey won eleven straight premierships before he turned twenty six.

Playing with compound fractures in both legs, a single kidney and perforated bowel.

Then at Origin level he won every series including with an arm amputated. That was later reattached.

Some say that the reason Allianz was rebuilt was due to the structural damage caused to the foundations after throwing the mouth guard in the 2000 prelim could no longer be covered up.

That prelim of course being the first game Johns ever lost.

Last edited:

MrBlack

Juniors

Playing with compound fractures in both legs, a single kidney and perforated bowel.

Then at Origin level he won every series including with an arm amputated. That was later reattached.
Don't forget he also has only half his brain

Some say that the reason Allianz was rebuilt was due to the structural damage caused to the foundations after throwing the mouth guard in the 2000 prelim could no longer be covered up.

He would have won 13 if he hadn’t been curing cancer as a 13 year old and then taken a sabbatical for a year to carry blind donkeys up the Kakoda Trail…

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Joey is the best I've seen but he only won 1.5 comps

Stinkfinger

Juniors
At the same age as Cleary is now, Johns had 1 premiership in a divided comp, and 0 Clives, compared to 3 and 2.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Walpole

Juniors

Tell that to the kids today and they'll never believe you...

Latest posts