What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

GongPanther

Referee
Like most other Panthers fans I don't have an issue with the fine. It's the hand wringing from other supporters & then the Crawley piece that I think is over the top. I know Crawley mentioned he likes the way the Panthers play to add some "balance" to his beat up, but it was seriously over the top. The footage they played from the Warriors game where Luai trod on I think it was Chanel Tavita's head was way out of context. No way that was on purpose, for one thing no player is going to attack a players face with the studs like that intentionally & 2nd he could have easily broken his ankle. Using that as "evidence" of Panthers players being smug was pretty disgusting I thought.
Typical Daily Telegraph gutter journalism. Anyone who feeds that online trolling click-bait tabloid needs medication.

betcats

Referee
Don Funer Junior, a man living off the achievements of his father and possibly the worst long term ceo in the nrl era along with potentially being a worse bloke than hitter has spat the dummy over his clubs 10k fine for their revolting behaviour in the Penrith game and blamed it on future immortal Jarome Luai.

Someone should tell the nobody to shut the f**k up cause our boys love Jarome, they will not forget those comments if we get another crack at Canberra.

Abacus

Juniors
Don Funer Junior, a man living off the achievements of his father and possibly the worst long term ceo in the nrl era along with potentially being a worse bloke than hitter has spat the dummy over his clubs 10k fine for their revolting behaviour in the Penrith game and blamed it on future immortal Jarome Luai.

Someone should tell the nobody to shut the f**k up cause our boys love Jarome, they will not forget those comments if we get another crack at Canberra.
Not sure he's the worst - I have him on par with Doust.

Gotta agree with the rest though.

mxlegend99

Referee
How the f**k is this thread still going? Panthers are irrelevant. Depending how far back you want to go the only 2 relevant clubs are Storm and Roosters. But feeling generous we can round it to up to 5 years and throw Sharks in also.

If only Panthers had the integrity these teams have maybe they could actually win a competition. Never gonna win a competition with cocky pests who like to push the boundaries.

MugaB

Coach
How the f**k is this thread still going? Panthers are irrelevant. Depending how far back you want to go the only 2 relevant clubs are Storm and Roosters. But feeling generous we can round it to up to 5 years and throw Sharks in also.

If only Panthers had the integrity these teams have maybe they could actually win a competition. Never gonna win a competition with cocky pests who like to push the boundaries.
We need hook back, so we can remain in the bottom half of the top 8, like good little 12year olds we are...
Fück off Crawley, what a dumb shít, like he needs another paperbag from uncle nick to hide the dodgy shít the posterboys in bondi are upto. Crawleys just a fat nothing, his beef of the week, is plain old havin a whinge!!!!

MugaB

Coach
erm,nope.
Erm, yeah!
if punches started to get thrown, and this idiot gets clipped, glasses broke face caved in... not a good look for the game, he could have been seriously injured, luckly it was just a measly 10k, which the raiders would have paid, not from his wage, they spend that every few months on rickys press conferences anyways

Pete Cash

Post Whore

I was sure you were just on the cans on friday night but if you have been this fired up for so long you better get checked out by a doctor old mate. The ticker cant take it

betcats

Referee
I was sure you were just on the cans on friday night but if you have been this fired up for so long you better get checked out by a doctor old mate. The ticker cant take it

Mate I am loving this, Its your CEO who is fired up and talking shit a week later.

MugaB

Coach
Come on mate i have been on the internet long enough to know when someone is having a good ole fashioned seethe
Seeeeeeeeeeeethheeeee
Nothin says seethe like ricky feelin dudded... especially this since furner has to pay $10k for that moron trainer

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Pete Cash the internet pyschic hey haha you idiot.
//
CwQA035.png