What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Sphagnum

Coach
I’m not convinced. Yeah, they’re a top 4 side again but they aren’t the unstoppable force their fans would have you believe they are.

mongoose

Coach
I’m not convinced. Yeah, they’re a top 4 side again but they aren’t the unstoppable force their fans would have you believe they are.

I think Souths at full strength have more points in them but they aren't as consistent. Still I would be very nervous coming up against a Souths team with Latrell, Walker, Cook and Murray all firing.

Fangs

Coach
I think Souths at full strength have more points in them but they aren't as consistent. Still I would be very nervous coming up against a Souths team with Latrell, Walker, Cook and Murray all firing.

And old mate Wayne Bennett.

snickers007

Juniors
Penrith now complaining about a 60kg Raiders trainer bullying Fisher-Harris during the melee Crichton started whilst being a massive flog.

Real talk, the trainer has no right to be touching an opposition player unless they are offering aid. Especially during a melee.

By the same token, Crichton had no right to touch Tapine who was off the field.

Let's reverse the situation. Imagine JFH grabbing an pushing (or worse) an opposition trainer during a melee. He'd be looking at 6 weeks minimum, and you'd have A Current Affair digging up dirt on the poor merkin from when he was a kid in NZ to paint him as a ticking time bomb psychopath.

The Raiders trainer needs to know his role, and should be fined and stood down.

Latest posts