What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Lol JimmyBob, I have got you sucked in mate. I am here 24/7 as the leader of pushing the media narrative to make sure that my fellow Penrith Panther fans are not bullied by people like you. WE have had years and years by the likes of you who seem to think you can come onto sites that are related specifically to MY Penrith Panthers for like minded fans like me who LOVE the Penrith Panthers.

if you are not 100% committed to the Penrith Panthers then find another site to spew your vile hate.

From a Panthers perspective we were ordinary in that first half and allowed Johnson to pin us in our own territory with a great kicking game. It turned around in the second half as it often does, and the forwards got a roll on and Burton got more decent ball. Still too much focus on getting the ball to Kikau for mine, and he is not delivering enough for the amount of ball he gets. Nikora did a great job on him too. In the end the Panthers came back strongly and probably could have pinched it but for some bad options taken and wasted opportunities in that second half. We were probably one cool head short out there to get it done. And Johnson has got us again at the death. Seen it done before. For the Sharks , I thought special mention should go to Rudolf and Tracey who were real thorns in the Panthers sides all night. For the Panthers Api, Fish and Leota tried hard and Burton didn’t quite complete the task. A couple of youngsters showed their potential in Tago and Hopgood. We missed To’o’s yardage badly and Staines & Crichton are starting to concern me with their lack of impact.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Nice try Remedial Roy, but this charade of you being a Panthers fan is wearing thin. It's already been proven that you a sad,pathetic Wests Mergepies fan playing a childish little game. I guess if I was stupid enough to support the Mergepies I would want to pretend I didn't as well, but you keeping on living in your Fantasyland with all your imaginary sexual conquests and pretend piles of riches made from the markets. It's obviously how you cope with being such a woefully lame loser and a laughably weak little man.

Jimmy doesn't have my intellect. Or my passion or even anything other than a room in his mothers' house where he types one fingered due to the fact he is as slow as any other person with severe mental and physical deformities.

My passion for my Penrith Panthers is extraordinary. All I want to do is come to a RL site on a thread that says Panthers and talk Penrith Panthers. jimmy, just wants to troll people, so jimmy I will offer you this one off, olive branch of friendship, its a one time offer, if you have anything to say about the Penrith Panthers then please write it - here - on this thread titled "Penrith". if not then go back to the seaweed, insect infested murk that you come from.

The Penrith Panthers are in the box seat for the premiership for sure.

So far the Storm have moved on without Cameron Smith extremely well but entering the big games without him is a huge difference for the club.

One of the issues that the Penrith Panthers face between now and the big one is injuries. So far this year they have tracked very well and have rarely had their depth tested to the extent of a lot of teams. It is the quality of that depth that could determine how the Penrith Panthers fare in the latter half of the season.

That said, I doubt that anyone expects anything other than a Storm Panthers GF

Jim Rockford

Bench
You truly are a sad,weak little man Remedial Roy. It's patently obvious who the troll is here and everyone can see it's not me. You keep spreading your delusional crap though, it's apparent it's all you've got going in your worthless existence. I should really pity you, but I would much rather laugh at your truly lame attempts at stirring up shit.

Jimmy, you are the sound of one hand clapping!!!

your phycological imbalance is disturbing REAL Penrith Panther fans who want to come and talk here about OUR Penrith Panthers.

The problem is that we’ve never really seen the Penrith Panthers low on confidence either this season or last season because so few teams have been able to pressure them, so we don’t know how they’d react when things aren’t going their way and the passes don’t stick. For me that’s the big question around this Panthers team, but they’re so far ahead of most of the rest of the competition that it’s a question which might never be answered. That is why it is so good that we outscored Cronulla 18-1 in the second half. i actually have a lot more positive take away from the game than most of our games where we have thrashed the opposition this season.

Jim Rockford

Bench
your phycological imbalance
Hahahaha, I see your supposed great intellect doesn't extend to spelling ability. If this was a boxing match the ref would have stepped in already to stop you from getting pummelled further. There is no ref here to save you though, so I'm happy to keep slapping you around. So bring it on little man, let's see how much of a glutton for punishment you are.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Say what you want about me you spineless little turd (I could care less), but bringing my mother into this you had better hope we never meet face to face. BTW genius - WTF is epidemy? You really are mentally challenged and seem to be proud to show everyone just what a dullard you really are.

Jimmy is on line 24/7. He has no life except through this platform, Even worse; when his mother wants to sneak out, she locks Jimmy in his room. Sometimes unfortunately she is gone for days, so Jimmy has no food, no water, and is dishevelled and unwashed. so you have to feel sorry for Jimmy.

Jimmy, here is a clue for you. Try and post something in this thread about the Penrith Panthers.

Good luck Jimmy. I hope your mum comes home soon.

Ivan Cleary clearly has a plan. He is ok with a couple of losses during Origin. Its big picture stuff. It is well thought out and when put into action it usually gets results. What he expects from his players is that they buy in. That they “get on the bus.”

He’ll work with the clay he has and he doesn’t tolerate dissent or big heads. If you indulge in the former or possess the latter your tenure under Cleary will be very brief, regardless of how valuable you might perceive yourself to be.

I have had nothing but praise for the Panthers and even tipped them to win the minor premiership just ahead of the Rabbitohs and the Storm. The fact is they are a fit, talented, confident young side and are easily able to dominate most NRL sides without resorting to these unnecessary negative tactics.

I Love how my Penrith Panthers play the game. It’s an exciting brand of football. Dangerous from anywhere on the field, both edges are electric. It’s hard not to be impressed by them.

soc123_au

Staff member
Say what you want about me you spineless little turd (I could care less), but bringing my mother into this you had better hope we never meet face to face. BTW genius - WTF is epidemy? You really are mentally challenged and seem to be proud to show everyone just what a dullard you really are.
Bro, you do know he masturbates every time you respond. Yeah?

At this rate Sydney will have a tissue and conditioner shortage worse than after the first lockdowns.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Bro, you do know he masturbates every time you respond. Yeah?

At this rate Sydney will have a tissue and conditioner shortage worse than after the first lockdowns.
I was just having some fun, but dealing with this pathetic coward is becoming tiresome. I'm not going to bother anymore, I'll leave it up to any Panthers fan that can't stand having this Mergepies loser giving Penrith fans a bad name. I'm sure he is going to claim victory, but like everything else he claims it will be a fallacy.

Latest posts