What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

ACTPanthers

Bench
For this week, and the injury crisis I reckon Penny Panthers will have Robert Jennings will likely replace To’o on the wing and Matt Burton will shift into the halves. Brent Naden is the likely man to fill the vacant centre spot. Matt Eisenhuth is the man tipped to wear the No.13 jersey. If we can exert any pressure on the Storm at all, it will help us if we play them in the finals.

I'm not even sure the storm will make it to the Grand Final and it might be a Penrith v Many or Penrith v Sydney Roosters grand final.
You reckon? Or you just read the team list? Do you have any original thoughts? Or just regurgitate others?

mxlegend99

Referee
Did you really copy and paste most of @mxlegend99 post?

f**k I'm getting sick of all these alt accounts.
Oh shit having the account blocked i had no idea. Deadset.

Storm vs Panthers at full strength would be a great clash that Storm would deserve favoritism in. Take a few guys out and we're not even close to them.

Storm are ridiculously impressive. Had hooed they would rest about 10 guys this week so it was a contest. Unfortunately only seem to be missing Jennings and NAS. They cant even decide how to fit Harry Grant in ffs. Loan him to use so he can get a run

Pretty Penny

Juniors
I'm having plenty of fun here making you look like the massive loser you truly are.

You have such an ordinary life, you live vicariously through trolling people on a website. So much for your contribution to the world.

To be honest your contribution to mens netball is the thing that really defines you.

But you would rather waste your time spending hours and hours reading the Front Row and trolling people.

Jim Rockford

Bench
You have such an ordinary life, you live vicariously through trolling people on a website. So much for your contribution to the world.

To be honest your contribution to mens netball is the thing that really defines you.

But you would rather waste your time spending hours and hours reading the Front Row and trolling people.
Like I said you really need to go back to Troll School. You are really,really bad at this.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I am not a troll. You are trolling me, Jimmy.

Which Jim Rockford are you? James Garmer or Mel Gibson?
You are the very definition of a troll. Oh and Mel Gibson never portrayed James Rockford, he was Bret Maverick. Naturally your feeble little intellect can't tell the difference between the two.

some11

Referee
I was under the impression that the panthers had depth to cover all positions with backups that would be walk up starters in every other team.

Now i don't know what to think.
When they can drop a GOAT like Tyrone May the PANTHERS are in a great position.

Let's go PENRITH! YEAH!

This Year?

Immortal
This thread is pretty much the cave thread of the NRL sub forum.
I assume the OP started it with the intention of confining the smug to just one thread, but instead it's invited trolls, alts and their nemeses.
I wish I could contribute but I'd feel like an extra in Friends or a cameo character from The Simpsons.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
This thread is pretty much the cave thread of the NRL sub forum.
I assume the OP started it with the intention of confining the smug to just one thread, but instead it's invited trolls, alts and their nemeses.
I wish I could contribute but I'd feel like an extra in Friends or a cameo character from The Simpsons.
You are Bruce Willis playing the father of Ross Geller's much-younger girlfriend or Tom Selleck dating Monica before she realised she is in love with Chandler Bing...

Pretty Penny

Juniors
You are the very definition of a troll. Oh and Mel Gibson never portrayed James Rockford,
Lol at the troll telling other people they are a troll yet never ever talking about the NRL on a NRL site.

Storm/Panthers looked to be a pivotal game in the season but with the outs for the Panthers it now feels a bit different, being at almost full strength the Storm need to win this comfortably otherwise the Panthers would be the team taking confidence from the result, even if it is a defeat.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Lol at the troll telling other people they are a troll yet never ever talking about the NRL on a NRL site.

Storm/Panthers looked to be a pivotal game in the season but with the outs for the Panthers it now feels a bit different, being at almost full strength the Storm need to win this comfortably otherwise the Panthers would be the team taking confidence from the result, even if it is a defeat.
Keep trying loser. One day you may come up with something that is remotely true.