What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Amy, his wife is one of the most gorgeous women in the world. Both outside and in. She is amazing And he is batting way over his average with her, She will internalise it and forgive him for the children's sake and he will keep on cheating on her. Because cheats who get away with it keep on cheating!!

The world is a bad place. full of bad people.

who always get what they want no matter the consequence for others.

They think they are elite.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Ignoring the high shot for a moment, the Panthers have not been overly convincing in recent games and I wonder if that’s a result of the move north? Granted they don’t have Cleary but that doesn’t excuse 66 missed tackles.

Right now they look a pale shadow of the team who was $2.50 to win the premiership not too long ago.

I think Pengai Jnr is exactly what they need.

I expect the Storm to beat them this week but for the Penny Panthers to change those fortunes once the finals come along

Cleary and Pengai Jnr will make all the difference

Once the Penrith Panthers get out to $5 for the premiership, I will be investing heavily.

Get ON! and lets make a fortune together as we cheer our Penny Panthers to premiership glory.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Ignoring the high shot for a moment, the Panthers have not been overly convincing in recent games and I wonder if that’s a result of the move north? Granted they don’t have Cleary but that doesn’t excuse 66 missed tackles.

Right now they look a pale shadow of the team who was $2.50 to win the premiership not too long ago.

I think Pengai Jnr is exactly what they need.

I expect the Storm to beat them this week but for the Penny Panthers to change those fortunes once the finals come along

Cleary and Pengai Jnr will make all the difference

Once the Penrith Panthers get out to $5 for the premiership, I will be investing heavily.

Get ON! and lets make a fortune together as we cheer our Penny Panthers to premiership glory.

I just don't think they are used to having so many origin players. It can be hard to get back into the grind after playing at that level. Other teams with similar representations are used to managing the players workloads after origin. For the Panthers it's still a learning curve.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
This weeks Penrith v Storm is almost a non event. anthers have 4 VERY key omissions Cleary, Yeo, JFH and Api and this will cost them dearly especially since they have not shown that “next man up” mentality during the Origin period when they did have their key players out, I feel this is a psychological more than a physical battle-Penrith will be deserved underdogs due to the players missing but if they can somehow overcome a Storm outfit almost at full strength this will give them belief that they can win the GF without some of their big guns if injuries hit. Storm on the other hand will want to make a statement but you just get the feeling they need to win big in order to win the psychological battle. A close game is almost a loss

Perth Red

Post Whore
This weeks Penrith v Storm is almost a non event. anthers have 4 VERY key omissions Cleary, Yeo, JFH and Api and this will cost them dearly especially since they have not shown that “next man up” mentality during the Origin period when they did have their key players out, I feel this is a psychological more than a physical battle-Penrith will be deserved underdogs due to the players missing but if they can somehow overcome a Storm outfit almost at full strength this will give them belief that they can win the GF without some of their big guns if injuries hit. Storm on the other hand will want to make a statement but you just get the feeling they need to win big in order to win the psychological battle. A close game is almost a loss
good to see you throwing the towel in already, bit like the panthers in the GF :)

Pretty Penny

Juniors
We will absolutely win the Grand Final though with Pengai Jnr, I really think he will be a roaring success. He can match it with any forward in the League and will likely be put out there and aimed at the likes of B.Smith or NAS to shut them down and dominate. His has shown he can dominate with his games against JWH and Taumalolo and a possible premiership before going to the Dogs is a very big motivator.

STORM.99/07

Bench
We will absolutely win the Grand Final though with Pengai Jnr, I really think he will be a roaring success. He can match it with any forward in the League and will likely be put out there and aimed at the likes of B.Smith or NAS to shut them down and dominate. His has shown he can dominate with his games against JWH and Taumalolo and a possible premiership before going to the Dogs is a very big motivator.
When Storm played Broncos Pangai played like a traffic cone .

Pretty Penny

Juniors

LeagueUnlimited.com
@LeagueUnlimited
·
15m

#NRL
🩹
Injury News
@PenrithPanthers
confirm Brian To'o (ankle) out up to 6 weeks; and Tyrone May (MCL) out indefinitely. Also unavailable for #NRLStormPanthers will be Cleary, Yeo, Koroisau and JFH.

Look if Storm don't win by 50, there is something seriously wrong with them. We have half our side out

But once they are back with the great Pengai Jnr as well, We, the Penrith Panthers will win the Premiership in a canter and make busted Munster and Soggy Cheese look like the fools they really are!!!

Pretty Penny

Juniors
With Fish, Cleary, Yeo, Api & May likely out nand Pengai Jnr still not here yet; I’m mostly hoping our defence stands up and we can pull Melbourne into a dogfight.

If we can kick well, match them in the middle and be disciplined then we might just need 2/3 moments of magic from the likes of Luai, Crichton or Kikau to be right in it.

Hoping for Martin and Leota to step up and lead the pack.

But you think about it, when the talent we have out is back. we will smash the Storm.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
This week in the match of the Century vrs the Lockdown Storm, Our best available pack will still have a very poor bench. Cant really get a balanced pack with what's available.

8. Leota
9. Kenny
10. Martin
11. Kikau
12. Capewell (solid up to here)
13. Eisenhuth

14. Salmon / Naden / Rennings
15. Leniu
16. Sorensen
17. Tago

Next week however looks good

8. Leota
9. Api
10. Martin
11. Kikau
12. Capewell
13. Yeo

14. Kenny
15. TPJ
16. Leniu
17. Sorensen / Tago / Eisenhuth

How did Brandon Smith escape being on report as he had just as much impact as King if not more. He could have avoided folding Lawrie but went on with it when he saw King had his body in place.

I thought with V'Landy's we may get the NRL to demand some more tougher penalties for this rubbish not like the previous management who kissed the Storm's ass.

Some of those comparisons they showed were a joke especially Fui. Not because he was a Saints player but no way near as bad as King.

Bellamy is a lucky man, as any other code would have banned him for life ages ago.

As for Munster, he is the biggest grub in sport.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Remember the time when Perth Red didn't post something moronic?

Me either
At the end of the day, all the bullshit you churn out means nothing.

You were out there not so long ago suggesting Nathan Cleary wasn’t essential to our premiership chances, well good luck with that suggestion. He is one further knock away from being outed for the season which could occur in his first game back or in the first tackle in the GF if we make it that far.

I have said consistently this whole notion of the current competition being a two horse race was plain stupid and as recent events have shown it was.

lets put aside this whole stupid notion of a guaranteed us and Storm GF. It could be an Eels and Bunnies GF.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Did you really copy and paste most of @mxlegend99 post?

f**k I'm getting sick of all these alt accounts.
It’s hard to get a gauge on how these two will face up come finals time. Last week became a dog fight for both but with the W registered they really just become stern tests for the B squads. Melbourne rested 3 origin (4 inc Grant) stars and the Panthers had 2 out. Losing Yeo was unfortunate but they have to learn to play when they lose someone to injury. Of the two it’s the Panthers who may have had their confidence dented by their losses. I reckon Melbourne will make a statement this weekend but it won’t be against the same team they’ll meet in the finals.

Latest posts