What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Wb1234

Referee
I believed the what our physio and doctor said over what some journos and their unnamed sources said and surprise surprise it turns out the journos or their unnamed sources were lying and the physio and doctor were telling the truth.
He has history though

stopped the game last year when parra looked liked scoring and winning the final

myrrh ken

First Grade
I believed the what our physio and doctor said over what some journos and their unnamed sources said and surprise surprise it turns out the journos or their unnamed sources were lying and the physio and doctor were telling the truth.

Bet you fell for clearys tiktok lies, mays provocation defence and the first "get em back" explanation. Youll believe anything.

They’ve made 3 straight grand finals

and have the best juniors for the next 8 years lmao

Well in the 1980s, Parramatta made 5 Grand Finals in 6 years, winning 4 of them. They had lower grades teams dominating too for that decade and much of the next, yet look how many comps they won after 1986.

Wb1234

Referee
Well in the 1980s, Parramatta made 5 Grand Finals in 6 years, winning 4 of them. They had lower grades teams dominating too for that decade and much of the next, yet look how many comps they won after 1986.
Dogs were also winning comps in between

whose going to rise up anytime soon ?

you guys once Walker matures and with the cheese ?

with all those juniors dominating they bring oin fresh hungry guys every year around an experienced core

betcats

Referee

Oh well if the DT said it. So it’s just another journo saying someone from Penrith said blah blah not a real quote attributed to anyone? Another pile of shit for all we know.

You are clutching at straws telling me what I believe, I never mentioned that get them back thing until I asked you who said it, I certainly never said I believe it. And bringing up something that happened years ago because you made yourself like a dope on this bullshit sledging incident.

MugaB

Coach
Oh well if the DT said it. So it’s just another journo saying someone from Penrith said blah blah not a real quote attributed to anyone? Another pile of shit for all we know.

You are clutching at straws telling me what I believe, I never mentioned that get them back thing until I asked you who said it, I certainly never said I believe it. And bringing up something that happened years ago because you made yourself like a dope on this bullshit sledging incident.
Must be another BARB thrown at someone, ey hoops?

Latest posts