What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

MKCS

Juniors
You and others are f**king morons about the Edwards thing. Learn some context

6be76fc70da4fb715769e5068f9d44e2

f**k me dead... Oh the outrage at it all!!

f**king pansies, the lot you.
I don’t mind players showing arrogance but I’m not surprised at the outrage because it’s how we deal with it in Australia. Take tennis for example. I hate it and think it’s a game for Mosman housewives but we seem to love it in this country. It’s polite and dull which is why I liked John McEnroe because he pissed off the cucumber sandwiches brigade. Look at how Australia embraced Ash Barty’s AO win compared to Kyrgios/Kokkinakis doubles win. People will take boring, beige humble over hutzpah any day.

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
I don’t mind players showing arrogance but I’m not surprised at the outrage because it’s how we deal with it in Australia. Take tennis for example. I hate it and think it’s a game for Mosman housewives but we seem to love it in this country. It’s polite and dull which is why I liked John McEnroe because he pissed off the cucumber sandwiches brigade. Look at how Australia embraced Ash Barry’s AO win compared to Kyrgios/Kokkinakis doubles win. People will take boring, beige humble over hutzpah any day.
You should get 1000 likes on this post, simply for use of "hutzpah"

Iamback

Coach
I don’t mind players showing arrogance but I’m not surprised at the outrage because it’s how we deal with it in Australia. Take tennis for example. I hate it and think it’s a game for Mosman housewives but we seem to love it in this country. It’s polite and dull which is why I liked John McEnroe because he pissed off the cucumber sandwiches brigade. Look at how Australia embraced Ash Barry’s AO win compared to Kyrgios/Kokkinakis doubles win. People will take boring, beige humble over hutzpah any day.

This is a good point, It is more an American thing.
As they are polite and respectful off the field, I have no issue with anyone being like that

yobbo84

First Grade
This is a good point, It is more an American thing.
As they are polite and respectful off the field, I have no issue with anyone being like that
Literally everyone had a problem with Latrell Mitchell being like that

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol the same Pamfers fans basking in the 'salt' would be testing their own perineums if any other side carried on the way they have. They're flogs, my dudes. They just happen to be excellent at footy.

Shame to see a decent fanbase flooded with f**kwits but I guess that's what happens when you're winning everything with a team of f**kwits.

soc123_au

Staff member
Lol the same Pamfers fans basking in the 'salt' would be testing their own perineums if any other side carried on the way they have. They're flogs, my dudes. They just happen to be excellent at footy.

Shame to see a decent fanbase flooded with f**kwits but I guess that's what happens when you're winning everything with a team of f**kwits.
I’m surprised that anyone is shocked that a group of blokes who make a living running as hard as they can into each other for 11 months of the year aren’t flogs. But their our flogs and we love them for it.

Latest posts