What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Valheru

Coach
Even better that we don't get any risk of further injury, and still get the 2 points

Typical PENRITH fan. Does the Smug know no bounds?

Counting your 2 points before the round has even started.

From what I've seen this year you are no certainty to get past your opponent this week.

Exsilium

First Grade
Both should’ve had a month off at the start of the season given the short off season they had

they need to be fresh come the business end of the season

Especially given Yeo will be playing origin.

Luai can have a rest, Kurt Falls will do the job

Typical PENRITH fan. Does the Smug know no bounds?

Counting your 2 points before the round has even started.

From what I've seen this year you are no certainty to get past your opponent this week.
Roosters must be playing Souths this week as the Rooster fan is already getting angry…

Munky

Coach
The Penrith 2022 top fifteen was so smug powered they carried Mitch Kenny to a premiership.

Plus fido.

jk13

First Grade
If I was the smugs back 3 I’d b demanding a pay rise for doing most of their forwards work

MugaB

Coach
Whats with all these terrible simpsons cut and pastes jobs, none of them are are ever funny, this one needs explanation for starters, Captain Apollo please be relevant with jokes and banter coz these are getting a bit shìthouse to decipher

Ps is it coz Luai as a 5/8th makes more money than wingers and edwards... or coz we aren't bending the salary sombrero the same way the rorters are

^^^^^^^

It depicts that the people have bought all the 'Luai is a flog' t-shirts whilst the 'Go Luai' t-shirts continue to stay on the shelves.

It's basically saying that Luai is a flog and the the majority of the population agrees and would out fork cash to display those feelings.

It actually has comic merit, much like the aforementioned players hairdo.

I can understand a PENRITH fan not quite understanding, or admitting as such.

MugaB

Coach
^^^^^^^

It depicts that the people have bought all the 'Luai is a flog' t-shirts whilst the 'Go Luai' t-shirts continue to stay on the shelves.

It's basically saying that Luai is a flog and the the majority of the population agrees and would out fork cash to display those feelings.

It actually has comic merit, much like the aforementioned players hairdo.

I can understand a PENRITH fan not quite understanding, or admitting as such.
No i got it, just throwing in some sombreo banter, whilst mentioning how useless or shithouse the joke was