What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Apey

Staff member
What run? A run implies multiples.

Back to back in 72 & 73, one of which has the credibility of Souffs 1909 the way it was stolen from the Sharts. You clowns wouldn't know what a run is.

And couldn't even win in 97 in a donkey comp without the heavyweights.
To be fair, they came up against Joey.

We can't all play Adam Reynolds and Mitchy Moses.

Then again Penrith came up against Thurston, Smith, Cronk and Slater. Wait never mind they all retired right before the run.

firechild

First Grade
What run? A run implies multiples.

Back to back in 72 & 73, one of which has the credibility of Souffs 1909 the way it was stolen from the Sharts. You clowns wouldn't know what a run is.

And couldn't even win in 97 in a donkey comp without the heavyweights.
I didn't say run of premierships. I wasn't even making any claims about Manly, simply an observation about Chins then for some reason @Munky decided that it needed to be a Penrith v Manly thing. Penrith have done something that almost no other fanbase can claim their club has bettered and for whatever reason, you lot just act like a bunch of merkins.

soc123_au

Staff member

Then again Penrith came up against Thurston, Smith, Cronk and Slater. Wait never mind they all retired right before the run.
Bruh, we are talking about Manly here. Back me up ffs!

soc123_au

Staff member
I didn't say run of premierships. I wasn't even making any claims about Manly, simply an observation about Chins then for some reason @Munky decided that it needed to be a Penrith v Manly thing. Penrith have done something that almost no other fanbase can claim their club has bettered and for whatever reason, you lot just act like a bunch of merkins.
It's like drinking red cordial. We really cant help it.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Who are you?

Black Panther

Juniors

You know you can only play who is in front of you right?

MrBlack

Juniors
Now now guys, whats the point of achieving a fourpeat if you cant brag a little.

We will never see another fourpeat in our lives, unless you count the one West Tigers are going for next year........