What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People Who live in canberra!?!?

thuganomics

Coach
To all the People who haven't pre ordered in Canberra, do you know where i could get the game on the release day, because i have not pre ordered and i really want this game! plz help!!!!!

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Im in Canberra myself and have had a few mates ask me that. I will ask Dave and try to find out who has stock in the ACT. I will post it here when I find out.

thuganomics

Coach
Thanks Vodka!

Im just really nervous cause i really want to play this game on the release day! Get back to me as soon as you can plz

raidersfan

Juniors
Well I went into EB the other day to see if I could get a official release date and he said "have you pre-ordered it?" and I said "yes" and he said "good, otherwise you'll never be able to get it".

Also David jones isn't getting it in.

ortz18

Juniors
yer i pre ordered from harvey norman, and i rang up just to make sure they still had me. They go no sorry we don't have you in the computer. I nearly had a heart attack, i gave them the wrong number luckily, i gave them my home number instead of my mobile. So anyways they go to me, come thursday arvo, so my theory is, they are letting all the pre ordered ppl get them the day before the other people can, just to kill the rush a bit.

kiwi_man

Juniors
my mate pre-ordered it today at domayne in fyshwick and they told him the he would get it on friday, so try there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
a bit off topic but

hey thugonomics
i love john cena too, he is a champion
head over to the forum wrestling thread and sign up for UFW ;-)

Latest posts