What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I just saw a movie called 'The Unborn'...I want to hurt whoever made it...

The part where the old dude is crawling up the stairs. I won't sleep right for a month...

Jumby wants to be born now.

Anyone else seen 'Mirrors' with Keifer Sutherland ? I haven't looked at a mirror since. Another good thing is you get to see Amy Smart's butt in the bath for about 2 seconds. Then she rips her own head off & then it's not so hot...

AILD

Bench
Jumby wants to be born now.

Anyone else seen 'Mirrors' with Keifer Sutherland ? I haven't looked at a mirror since. Another good thing is you get to see Amy Smart's butt in the bath for about 2 seconds. Then she rips her own head off & then it's not so hot...

mirrors was better then expected...altho not many people died in it. and the unborn sucked IMO.

yawn

Juniors
I dont know if the kkk thing was true of colonel sanders.

Just because he was in the kkk doesnt mean he wont sell to blacks.

Was kfc originally segregated into the black and white eating areas?

The second Klan was a formal fraternal organization, with a national and state structure. At its peak in the mid-1920s, the organization included about 15% of the nation's eligible population, approximately 4–5 million men.[4] Internal divisions and external opposition brought about a sharp decline in membership, which had dropped to about 30,000 by 1930.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

Last edited:

God-King Dean

Immortal
It's only a rumour, I don't think there's any evidence of it.

Apparently 10% of KFC's earnings went to the KKK, & Sanders left some money for them in his will...

I wonder if he realized how he would revolutionize hangover cures...

McLovin

Staff member
Zinger chicken should be available all the time imo. There is not better tasting food than that...

Latest posts