What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

God-King Dean

Immortal
lol reminds me of Major Payne.

" Looks like Tiger had a little accident.... "

" Apparently he p*ssed all over the front of his pants.... "

" Maybe that's because he's 6. "

" Maybe cuz he's 6, owmen when I was 6 I had a full-time job. "

Knightmare

Coach
*Bump*

Nothing to see here. Just came back for another laugh at Martli's attempt at race-baiting before (unwittingly) exposing his own prejudice and the bigotry of low expectations. Lol.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Haha imagine getting utterly flogged and then coming back for more 9 YEARS LATER

Saddest thing i've seen on LU since the Bunniesman "Im crying" essay

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha imagine getting utterly flogged and then coming back for more 9 YEARS LATER

Saddest thing i've seen on LU since the Bunniesman "Im crying" essay

I had to actually go back and read it to see WTF was going on.

OMFG, imagine the kind of absolute weeping sphincter of a human to go this thought process;

-Post casually racist comment aimed at race-baiting Indigenous people
-Get called on racist comment
-Claim that calling said racist comment racist is the real problem, not racism.
-Get SMACKED about clear racist tendencies
-Vanish
-Come back nine years later to bump racist comment
-Make post accusing the person who called you on your racism of race-baiting, and claiming victory over someone who destroyed you and doesn't even post here anymore

What a hilarious wart of a person that must take...

Knightmare

Coach
Actually, I saw a vid the other week that mentioned how people that throw out the 'THAT'S RACIST' jibe are often the ones who have the deep-seated prejudice themselves...and I flashed back to this (admittedly) old thread- so I came back for a laugh again.

Besides the fact Martli's comments revealed far more about his unconscious prejudices than my simple point that accountability involves everybody, is that it's 2018- calling somebody 'racist' on the internet lost all its' meaning a long time ago.

Bazal

Post Whore
Racist gobbles up dubious information from obviously right-wing videos.

Quelle surprise....

Latest posts