What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

YoHadrian

Juniors
People who snatch things out of your hand. Especially shopkeepers who behave like they haven't seen a $50 note before.
In situations like that when they examine the 50 dollar note like it's a Megan Fox nude do the following.

* When you get the change examine the notes individually from 20,10 & 5 in the same manner.
* Do the same with the coins if any.
* Then say " that seems all in order, you've done well"
* After everything is bagged or in your possession note for any impulse purchases near the checkout. Grab 5-10 of anything & put it in the counter.
* Wait for them to ring it up & then say " I just need to go to the ATM"
* Never go back.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Neighbour in the townhouse across from me. *checks if the sun is up on the weekend, turns on every power tool he owns, leaves on from 6am til 4pm* rince repeat the next weekend*

Problem is there is no difference to the house, never any new projects visable. In the time he has done it he could have built a new entire house next door

horrie hastings

First Grade
The b*tch down stairs, after working 6 days in a row last week i was looking forward to a sleep in this morning but oh no, she starts a sander at 7.05am and then starts drilling not long after, woke me up out of a deep sleep and she was finished by 7.30am but the damage was done because i was wide awake. Inconsiderate b*tch.

bileduct

Coach
The merkins who try to get into an elevator before you even start to get off.

Being armed with a shopping trolley generally sorts them out.

The worst merkins are when you're in a packed elevator and when the doors open there some merkin right at the front who says "after you" and motions for everyone else to step out before him while blocking the way to get out.

Can you punch a self serve checkout in the face?

If so, the ones that gives you 5 X $5 notes and 5 X 10 cent pieces for change of $25.50.

Ever heard of 1 X $20 note, 1 X $5 note, 2 X 20 cent pieces and 1 X 10 cent piece dumb machine?

I know they accept 50 cent pieces but I've never seen them dispense them in change. Maybe it has something to do with the shape?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Can you punch a self serve checkout in the face?

If so, the ones that gives you 5 X $5 notes and 5 X 10 cent pieces for change of $25.50.

Ever heard of 1 X $20 note, 1 X $5 note, 2 X 20 cent pieces and 1 X 10 cent piece dumb machine?

I know they accept 50 cent pieces but I've never seen them dispense them in change. Maybe it has something to do with the shape?

Would depend on how the machine is loaded up with cash at the start of day and what change has been dispensed earlier. Lots of people who use cash in the self serve checkouts are only for very small purchases so probably make sense there are more $5 notes than anything else. I only use the self serve checkout if i have one or two items anyway and even if i have only one or two items and a manned register is free i will use it instead of a self serve checkout.

Some pissmop called Orville Peck who is guest programming this morning's RAGE.

Supposedly some faceless South African born Canadian country "star" with a Seppo singing style.

Latest posts