What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

The merkin who dogshotted my GF yesterday in the middle of Dandenong.

You are a dead "man" walking. Too bad you have some distinguishing tattoos. I will show you to the gates of the Afterlife.

Pugzley

Flight centre for dicking me around for a refund after my accommodation cancelled on me for COVID staff shortages on short notice and having to find accomodation on short notice. And the owner of the Hotel Sophia in Melbourne.

Those full of self importance when conducting oneself in the general community. You know the type.

The ones that try to get into a lift before you have a chance to get out. Or those who barge onto a bus or train as soon as the doors open.

One idiot tried this at Clayton station a few years ago and promptly ended up on his arse on the platform after I dropped a sly shoulder into him.

Then there's those who meander senselessly in their own little bubble on their mobile phones oblivious to what's around them.

Some years ago, I was in the local shopping mall in a wheelchair courtesy of a broken ankle. A drone on his phone crossed into my path and WHACK. He copped a footplate smack bang into his ankle. Didn't miss a beat - just kept walking.

Then there was a group of three adolescent males, one on a mobile phone. He walked into my path, bumped into me and dropped his phone. Seconds later I copped a dog shot to the back of the head, turned around and glared at the phonie when his mate yells out "let's get out of here" straight into the arms of two coppers. Ha ha!

Don't forget those, usually women, who think they own the shopping centre walkways. You're pushing a trolley hard up against a railing and they're walking towards you while maintaining eye contact with you. What do you want me to do? Jump to my death to the floor below? And remember. Trollies can't jump sideways.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Was at a wine festival a few weeks ago in Pyrmont and they have an area where you can have your drinks inside but can't take them past a certain point. The area was clearly marked and you couldn't take alcohol out onto the boardwalk and sit on the waters edge even though you could sit there with food. Quite a few people because they had food and also drinks sat there and a security guard would come up and politely tell them that they needed to take the alcohol back into the permitted area, the people who were told had no problems moving and the security guard was polite with everybody that i noticed until two young girls went there and of course they were photographing themselves with the water in the background and their drinks in hand, the guard came along and asked them politely to move back into the other area with their drinks and the girls put on a performance like they were being murdered, they screamed they had their rights to be there and told the security guard to get a real job and to also lighten up and have a drink, mean while the security guard remained polite despite the abuse, eventually they moved back into the area and were making out that they were victims , i looked one in the eye and said you are a bunch of skanks and no wonder i don't want to work in the industry anymore having to put up with trash like you.

Something about security guards and shop security that makes you think they got refused admission into the police force or were bullied at school.

About six months ago a woman was screaming and crying out the front of the local Coles. Upon further inspection, the shop security guy was pulling everything out of her bag and dropping it on the floor.

I asked him if he would mind if I rang the police on the behalf of the woman, his reaction was one of bewilderment. Then I explained that technically he was committing an assault (in Victoria anyway) and tried to put the things back in the bag when I told him to stop and that the woman could do it herself.

I got quite an applause from the onlookers but no thanks from the woman. 😡

Something about security guards and shop security that makes you think they got refused admission into the police force or were bullied at school.

About six months ago a woman was screaming and crying out the front of the local Coles. Upon further inspection, the shop security guy was pulling everything out of her bag and dropping it on the floor.

I asked him if he would mind if I rang the police on the behalf of the woman, his reaction was one of bewilderment. Then I explained that technically he was committing an assault (in Victoria anyway) and tried to put the things back in the bag when I told him to stop and that the woman could do it herself.

I got quite an applause from the onlookers but no thanks from the woman. 😡
Gee you sound like a tough merkin. Congrats.
I do agree with what you're saying somewhat sort of hahaha..why didn't you phone the police if it was an assault though? There's two sides to every story bucko. Hence why the Lady didn't thank you haha, are you stupid?? 🤣🤣