What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perfect time to be the Cronulla Sharks

The Dodger

First Grade
i was thinking about the club and the fact we are going broke and are hoping to last until the new tv rights deal or until this so called development gets underway.

then it hit me.

there is no chance David Gallop will make us fold or relocate.

He simply doesn't have the balls to do it.

he will assist us financially and however other way he can because he is too much of a b1tch to make the hard calls.

referees make the stupidest f**k ups week after week, yet he doesn't sack them.

referee's boss finch has been a problem for as few years now.

But gallop will not sack him.

it finally took finch himself to stand down from the job whcih tells me...

David Gallop doesn't have the balls to make the hard decisions.

so i guess its a great time being the financial f**k up that our club is atm, because no matter what happens, unless we offer to relocate or fold, gallop will never make that decision.

/end rant.

i was thinking about the club and the fact we are going broke and are hoping to last until the new tv rights deal or until this so called development gets underway.

then it hit me.

he will assist us financially and however other way he can because he is too much of a b1tch to make the hard calls.

so i guess its a great time being the financial f**k up that our club is atm, because no matter what happens, unless we offer to relocate or fold, gallop will never make that decision.

/end rant.

Forcing the Storm to sit out all the remainder of the season was a big call when several big heads in the league community were calling it ridiculous e.g Gould. Too Gallops credit he stood by that decision.

Pffffft the Sharks are just like that tool quigs, dying breed just a matter of time before you all "move on" haha suffer sharks scumm

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Sparty Grunt....

Love yuh work baby.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Goddo

Bench

then it hit me.

/end rant.

You are right. If the NRL reintroduce the Bears it will show how short sighted the thinking at the top really is.

A strong North Sydney-Central Coast Bears will really damage Manly, who are already struggling with having the worst stadium in the game, talking of moving matches. Thats ok, so long as the NRL then helps relocate Manly.

The game needs a long term plan, aiming at having strong clubs with large catchments of potential fans. As market presure force teams out of Sydney, there needs to be a plan to relocate them rather than let well established brands and fans be lost forever.

On expansion, we need Perth, SE Qld, Adelaide, Wellington/Christchurch, all locations with +1m people in untapped or under serviced markets, offering long term growth. Manly have the potential to service the Central Coast, making the Bears redundant.

Until we get a forward thinking IC, I really don't see it happening, and the Sharks will be allowed to struggle on.

Quigs

Immortal
It's great being a Shark.

It has made me into the man I am today.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

carcharias

Immortal
who cares, the game is a complete joke.

Rigged games, cap rorters and blind refs.

What a waste of time.

Quigs

Immortal
Psssssst come out of the closet you pharken nice person

Got the seat ready for you this weekend, it's right next to your Pal Diker.

biker-nuts.jpg

Isn't it great what they are calling the Diker in the Stains Forum now....

The PMG i've abbreviated it down too...

Poor Mans Quigsy.

Got to love that ehhhh Sparty. Even the Stains thinks he's a wanker and you have his "ORIGINAL" quotes in your siggy.

Guess that makes you a bigger wanker.

But he'll be right with Barkers like you.

Do you bark or growl ?

Geeze it's just oh so easy.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

The Dodger

First Grade
your right carch.

even if tandy was involved in match fixing, wtf will gallop do about it?

f**k all.