What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perth Supporters

nontime111

Juniors
:crazy:Hi
I am a Perth Dragons fanatic aswell...i go to all the pre season games here and would love to find out more about your idea of a club also, Im not a spastic though im a bit of a wierdo ;-)

KiamaSaint

Coach
If you do get together let us all know. I have a brother in Perth that isn't on this forum and he would love to join as well.

Goldthorpe

Bench
I have lived in Perth for nearly 16 years,followed the Dragons forever.It would be great to get a supporters club going over here.My nephew is a member of the Souths supporters club and they go over to Sydney to watch the charity shield and have christmas partys witch they bring over Reggie rabbit for the kids.I hope that maybe that something can happen for us Dragons fans in the west.http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/smile.gif I have foxtel so it is a little bit easier for me to watch the games.
I'm exactly the same! Lived in Perth for nearly 17 years and love the Dragons. My cousin is also in Western Rabbitohs supporters club.

saintpaddy19

Juniors
Gosnells. Been in Perth 8 years now and the 1 thing I most miss is sitting on the hill at Kogarah on a Sunday afternoon.Go the Dragons.

ShaiGuY

First Grade
Guys late notice but have found myself in Perth staying somewhere with no foxsports 3. Where are people watching this? Otherwise burswood it is.

hea0006

Juniors
Hey all,

So I've just come across this thread and am hoping to get in going again. I moved to Perth from Melbourne about a month ago but am a born and bred New South Welshman. I love the DRAGONS more than anything and was thinking of starting a supporters group.

I've been involved with the Melbourne Based Dragons Supporters group and have seen it go from 5 people in a pub to 25 - 30 people. We just need to find a pub that we all enjoy and go there each week in our dragons gear and there from there hopefully get some good pub deals and then possibly start getting our own room.

For Origin tomorrow night I'll be watching it live at the PADDINGTON ALE HOUSE at 141 Scarborough Beach Road, Mt Hawthorn.

I won't be there for the Dragons game on Sunday as I'll be in Sydney at the game but the week after I'll be watching DRAGONS v EELS LIVE AT THE PADDINGTON ALE HOUSE. Come Join me in your Dragons Gear and we will begin the Perth Based Dragons Supporters. Thanks all

KiamaSaint

Coach
I told my brother about the plans and he is going to try and get to the Paddington Ale house for the Parra game.

Dragonwest

Juniors
The Paddo had a line around the corner last night! A Mate couldn't even get into the place until half time! For all you Eastern States people it's a pretty big pub! Not bad for Perth :)

hea0006

Juniors
Yeah the Paddo was absolutely packed. Couldn't find anyone in a Dragons jersey. Plenty of Blue and Maroon though. Looks like a good place to watch the game each week

hea0006

Juniors
Hi all,

Sorry but I won't be able to make Friday night as I've already got tickets to Carl Barron at Challenge Stadium. Everyone who can should still try to get along in their dragons gear so we can start making it a week to week event at the PAddo