What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

perth trial on radio.

i remember last year when we had a trial against the roosters in perth a radio station from over their broadcast the game live,i listened to it online and i think the radio station was 6pr,does anyone know for sure if they are doing it again for sundays game against the eels or not ?

Cagey Mac

Bench
So I emailed the weekend sports producer at 6PR and whilst last year was worthwhile, their schedule this year doesn't allow them to broadcast the match
Hopefully somebody will post a quality review after the match
Cheers

Divine

Bench
well if you're a Dragons supporter and going to the game I can't see why you can't organise a live feed for all of us who can't make it. Mobile phone, wireless internet connection, throw in a bit of (unbias) commentary...done!

big pat

Coach
So I emailed the weekend sports producer at 6PR and whilst last year was worthwhile, their schedule this year doesn't allow them to broadcast the match
Hopefully somebody will post a quality review after the match
Cheers

watch this space,i'm sure smithtown will write up a good report.

jargan83

Coach
well if you're a Dragons supporter and going to the game I can't see why you can't organise a live feed for all of us who can't make it. Mobile phone, wireless internet connection, throw in a bit of (unbias) commentary...done!

I am heading to the game and can do it via the mobile if people wish for me to do it, probably nothing more then scoreboard updates

New_Era

Juniors
The Paper says 4.30. We are 3 Hours behind perth Time, so that maybe 7.30 Here.

Then again, on the Dragons website it says kickoff at 2.30 pm.

Its 37 degrees in Perth today.

They should be playing at night.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
I Own an internet radio station if somebody is going to the game with a laptop with a good connection to the net and you want to broadcast the the game.

PM me or post in this thread and i'll PM you back system & program requirements so you can broadcast a call of the game.

You need to have mic (built in or webcam will do) & have WIN XP Operating System

Latest posts