What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet hates in gyms

Thomas

First Grade
I'm replying to the original post "Pet Hates in Gyms". Can't be bothered reading through 450+ posts.

As I am coming to the end of my Heartstart cardiac gym program, I am investigating other gym resources.

Checked out the local PCYC today and lo and behold!! There is a whole f**king mirrored wall for all the narcissist gym wanks to mentally toss off to themselves.

Pet hates in gyms.....mirrors win hands down.

Mirrors are extremely handy for making sure your form is correct. Bad form = injuries.

I make sure I flex when no one is looking.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
So two fairly new since I haven't seem them before middle eastern members look to have made my local anytime fitness their home. First time I saw them, weights and seats left smack bang in the middle of the cables. Seated flys is fine, just take the chair away when done.

Yesterday, 140kg worth of weights left on the barbell after they finished deadlifting with the most curved back I have seen. They did their set and just walked off.

shaggs

Coach
Skinny fat. I use it all the time. Describes girls who only do cardio. Sure they are thin, but soft. Paris Hilton is your celebrity example. Looked greet in clothes cause she was skinny. Her body fat is in the high 20s.

Paki

Juniors
So two fairly new since I haven't seem them before middle eastern members look to have made my local anytime fitness their home. First time I saw them, weights and seats left smack bang in the middle of the cables. Seated flys is fine, just take the chair away when done.

Yesterday, 140kg worth of weights left on the barbell after they finished deadlifting with the most curved back I have seen. They did their set and just walked off.

I hate merkins like this no respect for other people and theyre probably spending most their time chattin bout the weekend. A glassing is not uncalled for..

nzwarriorskuz

Juniors
1. The "I don't need to train legs, I just my upper body and look bloody huge" gang.
2. Guys who walk around on 35 degree plus days with a hoodie as "that's what the pros do!".
3. Husband and wife gym partners.
4. Girls who follow their wannabe pro bodybuilder partner around with a towel.
5. Guys on the gear that profess until blue in the face that they're not.
6. Channel V on replay.
7. Equipment out of order for more than a few days. No excuse for it.
8. Personal trainers more interested in their mobile phones whilst taking money from souls who need their 100% attention.
9. Guys who like in the mirror set after set - GTFO.
10. Guys who wear hats in the gym.

That haha see it all the time :lol:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
people that don't have alt routines or a plan b, I actually decide which body part im training when I get to a gym and see what is already taken instead of loitering right next to a machine/bench and ask how long they have left after every rep.

Paki

Juniors
people that don't have alt routines or a plan b, I actually decide which body part im training when I get to a gym and see what is already taken instead of loitering right next to a machine/bench and ask how long they have left after every rep.

I never have a plan B. I pay my gym membership and expect to use what I actually want and wont settle for a shitty workout. Not much chance powerlifting without the squat rack

saint.nick

Coach
Not only girls who follow wanna be pros around, s**tty girls who go to the gym with all da boiz, and they just walk around cake faced with make up and fancy sports clothes, just to do maybe a few reps on the quad extension machine...

saint.nick

Coach
I'm at fit'n'fast, and my god do they play some absolutely rubbish music on their own music channel. I'm talking about bullshit from absolute no-name wannabe artists who just rip off all the established ones, like they're fakies you can find in a hong kong market. I mean, one music vid had this dude who was bald like Pit Bull, had sunnies like pit bull, dressed like pit bull, and rapped like Pit Bull. I'm not saying Pit Bull is great or anything, but it was embarrassing. And every pop male artist is just a little punce in auto tune singing love songs about his baby girl. Can't they just buy foxtel and play from their music channels or something?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
membership used up so im working out at home for a little while in the garage. Changed the times each day but still coincides with when kid next door over the fence decides to start screaming as loud as he can for no apparent reason and doesn't stop for the whole hour. Have my music cranked and can hear him over it. Just shut up

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
def not a grunter, bells don't clang and the tower 200 I use is pretty quiet, can only really hear the music and when I use the sledgehammer on the tire its on the other side of the house. Just one of those geniused kids that makes as much noise as possible just for the sake of it and just doesn't stop. Even dogs get bored of barking after awhile

dubo

Juniors
Girls who have the whole V-dub bonnet thing happening is bloody distracting. Some of the old Milfs showing off their camel toes can be off putting.

georgesnmith

Juniors
I'm at fit'n'fast, and my god do they play some absolutely rubbish music on their own music channel. I'm talking about bullshit from absolute no-name wannabe artists who just rip off all the established ones, like they're fakies you can find in a hong kong market. I mean, one music vid had this dude who was bald like Pit Bull, had sunnies like pit bull, dressed like pit bull, and rapped like Pit Bull. I'm not saying Pit Bull is great or anything, but it was embarrassing. And every pop male artist is just a little punce in auto tune singing love songs about his baby girl. Can't they just buy foxtel and play from their music channels or something?

Five Dock?

great gym for the girlies.