What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Lewis, Aaron Wood and Junior Paolo

Stagger eel

Staff member
relatively unknown to your average Parramatta fan but could prove vital in the weeks to come if we get anymore injuries in the frontrow all three played well on saturday for pl and it wouldn't surprise me if all three are training with the first grade side to try and get accustomed to the itensity and pace of the game.

Personally, I hope they're not needed but with atleast 7 games left you just never know.

The Colonel

Immortal
Junior has been playing well and is finally realising some of the potential he showed at the Panthers. I have a strong feeling he may well be part of the first grade squad next year.

Aaron Woods is a tough no nonsense type of player.

Lewis could be the player that is heading across to the Bunnies with JT just quietly.

Freak2

Juniors
I dare say if we lose any more Props in 2006 I think we will see a re-shuffle of the back row before Rookies.

Hindmarsh has basically admitted he is playing a front row role. Numbers on their backs means nothing.

Look for Ben Smith, Ody, Wagon, Deano, Delaney all into the back row and Chad, Morro, Hindmarsh all to move forward if injuries continue.

Kornstar

Coach
Aaron Wood was outstanding on Saturday, he made a break of a beautiful cut out ball from Blakey, he was in everything, i have been very happy with him this year, he has really picked his game up. He runs hard and straight, which is something we were missing in the first half of the saeson from our first graders!!!

Peter Lewis is also playing well, he is also playing 80 minutes at the moment which would make me think they are getting his fitness up incase the first grade squad need him.

At the moment though i would have Aaron Wood as the next player called up.........hopefully we don't need to though

Stagger eel

Staff member
tell you what though..it's a pretty ordinary hairstyle he has, those who have seen it would understand what i mean :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mitch Dogg said:
can someone give me some info on junior paolo?

he's a Penrith junior who plays frontrow for pl, he hasn't started in too many games as he's only in our part time squad but is there due to a high injury toll in that position.

I've never really seen him break the line but he has hit a bit of form of late and could find his way in first grade if we have any more injuries, he wouldn't really play first grade at any other club.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
eelavation said:
he's a Penrith junior who plays frontrow for pl, he hasn't started in too many games as he's only in our part time squad but is there due to a high injury toll in that position.

I've never really seen him break the line but he has hit a bit of form of late and could find his way in first grade if we have any more injuries, he wouldn't really play first grade at any other club.

ok, will keep an eye on him.

how has weller hauraki been playing?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mitch Dogg said:
ok, will keep an eye on him.

how has weller hauraki been playing?

Weller didn't play on the weekend as he was 18th man for first grade..but generally speaking, he's been pretty solid of late and definitely a bloke parra fans would be looking to really step up next year.