What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Lewis, Aaron Wood and Junior Paolo

Stagger eel

Staff member
eloquentEEL said:
Weller was 18th man for FG... doesn't that indicate that he's in front of those that played PL?

that may be so but Weller is a backrower...if we can avoid having to use Hindy and Robo we should do that.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Eelementary said:
Lewis played First Grade this season, and wasn't that impressive...

:?

He wasn't that bad either, go back and have a look at his games again and you'll see he has the ball playing potential to be a real threat in firsts. Add to that he always made good metres when he ran the ball.

He was alot better then that over-rated joke Zeb, if anyone looked like struggling with the pace of the game it was he!

sooperdooper

First Grade
also info on jnr:
Attend school at St Pats Blacktwon
panther jnr...then the sharks now us...
has had a bad run of injuries

MrT

Juniors
Aaron Wood looks promising if he can get in shape, carrying too much excess around the belly, Tsoulos aswell, can somebody please tell his mum NO MORE SOUVLAKI. I'd love to see Justin fit, he could be anything

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, see, when I saw him, he came across to me as soft. He's a prop with no sting in his hit-ups.

Now, Zeb didn't play too well in his debut, true. But he showed promise - he was aggressive and keen to work.

I won't for a second complain if Zeb or Peter get more of a go in Firsts - I just hope they play like a forward should.

Utey

Coach
I think Zebs best and only game was his debut. Other than that he has been pretty average.

MrT

Juniors
Zeb has huge potential, very athletic and strong. If we had the right foward coach at the club I'm sure he would develop into a fine backrower

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
MrT said:
Aaron Wood looks promising if he can get in shape, carrying too much excess around the belly, Tsoulos aswell, can somebody please tell his mum NO MORE SOUVLAKI. I'd love to see Justin fit, he could be anything

:D :D :D :D :D

James_Hardie

Juniors
I was starting to think Aaron Wood would go the way of some one like Lewis, i.e play the majority of his football career in reserve grade and never quite reach his promise. But against the Knights the other week i thought he was really good, he really stood out in that game i thought (and he got hammered a few times to). I look forward to watching his progress

Hurriflatch

Referee
Wood was fantastic against the Panthers (I'm sure Eela would've mentioned it even tho I haven't read all the posts)

Latest posts