What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter O'Sullivan suspended

TheDalek079

Bench
After the Melbourne debacle, who @ the Roosters thought it was a good idea to give him a job?

Hello uncle Nick, nothing to see here.

considering that POS's signings helped Easts win the comp in 2013, i think whoever decided to give him a job should be spectacularly rewarded

T-Boon

Coach
When O'Sullivan gets fired by the Roosters the Integrity Unit really should ask the club to have him waive any confidentiality agreement and get a statement from him about his time at the club.

When O'Sullivan gets fired by the Roosters the Integrity Unit really should ask the club to have him waive any confidentiality agreement and get a statement from him about his time at the club.

No point in involving the roosters once he is sacked. Just have the integrity unit take his tainted statement once he has nowhere to run and follow down the leads from there.

T-Boon

Coach
No point in involving the roosters once he is sacked. Just have the integrity unit take his tainted statement once he has nowhere to run and follow down the leads from there.

True, but keep in mind Uncle Nick will pay him handsomely for confidentiality. I guess he could leak his stories to Nick Tabakoff for a small fee over the next year before hand.

True, but keep in mind Uncle Nick will pay him handsomely for confidentiality. I guess he could leak his stories to Nick Tabakoff for a small fee over the next year before hand.

You have to wonder if there is potential for surreptitious money influence from melbourne to the eastern suburbs. Oh what a interstate web of influence he weaves.

Danish

Referee

You don't have to pay someone for confidentiality you ponce. It would be built into his contract as a part of an NDA.

T-Boon

Coach
Did O'Sullivan ever work under
You don't have to pay someone for confidentiality you ponce. It would be built into his contract as a part of an NDA.

Well thats where you are wrong dude. If its in the contract then you are paying for it. If it isn't in the contract then there is no confidentiality.
In any case that not what I am talking about. I am suggesting that Nic is going to enter into a new agreement with Pete upon his termination called a termination agreement that includes a hefty payment for his silence.
But unless Nick words it cleverly enough it still will not work as the Eels experience with Seward shows. You just leak stuff to the media to the point the NRL cannot ignore it anymore and then the NRL extracts a promise from the club that they will cooperate fully which includes dropping the confidentiality agreements.

Danish

Referee
Did O'Sullivan ever work under

Well thats where you are wrong dude. If its in the contract then you are paying for it. If it isn't in the contract then there is no confidentiality.
In any case that not what I am talking about. I am suggesting that Nic is going to enter into a new agreement with Pete upon his termination called a termination agreement that includes a hefty payment for his silence.
But unless Nick words it cleverly enough it still will not work as the Eels experience with Seward shows. You just leak stuff to the media to the point the NRL cannot ignore it anymore and then the NRL extracts a promise from the club that they will cooperate fully which includes dropping the confidentiality agreements.

I'm going to go out on a limb here are assume Nick Politis knows how to word a contract a little better than the spuds making up the Eels management

Cletus

First Grade
How many people let Heyson use their Tab account? There must be hundreds of them, I don't know how he remembers all the passwords.