What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

Iamback

Coach

Canard

Immortal
$100k is insignificant enough that clubs won't care, so I'm all for it.

I doubt any club will care to rack up bonus points also.

I can already see Fox whinging that the clubs are not playing there stars.

Wb1234

Referee
$100k is insignificant enough that clubs won't care, so I'm all for it.

I doubt any club will care to rack up bonus points also.

I can already see Fox whinging that the clubs are not playing there stars.
It’s basically a way of getting foxtel to pay for trial games with the wcc tacked onto this

it could mean every year the English champs will be invited her to play two games so it’s good for them too

Nrl pre season comp locked in with st Helen’s included in the comp

not a fan of unlimited interchanges and bonus points

it might be to allow more kids a chance at a game time

Considering the "pre-season comp" outside of the WCC is a glorified bunch of trials, that is exactly why they are using it. Otherwise the clubs would not want to participate.

This Year?

Immortal
Has PVL met with T-Boon or visited one of the caved threads?
I like the idea of big bash boost points for 5 tries. How about cash prizes for best tries, best hits, best kicks etc so that players who won't make a squad get a chance for extra money?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Has PVL met with T-Boon or visited one of the caved threads?
I like the idea of big bash boost points for 5 tries. How about cash prizes for best tries, best hits, best kicks etc so that players who won't make a squad get a chance for extra money?
many a true word said in jest, be careful when it comes to pistol pete and rule changes!

Latest posts