What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter V'landys - New NRL/ARLC Chairman

Pneuma

First Grade
Nothing but some people just can’t help talk about afl.
he thinks it’s winding me up but I dont even know who that bloke is or why I would care about him? lol.
You know who it is. You are our biggest afl fan boy!

Last edited:
what's some fumbleball coach have to do with V'landys?
Mate he will write 1000 posts ranting about PVL & how bad RL is because of him ( even now after last weekend ..new sponsors ..ARLC a very good report etc)
then write glowing post after glowing post about how Great Gil is &
how wonderful AFL is .how everything they do is faultless .

then try to convince us he is a RL fan .

Pneuma

First Grade
Mate he will write 1000 posts ranting about PVL & how bad RL is because of him ( even now after last weekend ..new sponsors ..ARLC a very good report etc)

And In true cowardly afl style put on ignore anybody who challenges him. 1 point! Bless!

Wb1234

Referee

He has nothing good to say about the Australian game yet claims it’s because he’s so passionate about our game and we should do better

fmd his posts make me laugh with their bs

King hit

Coach

He is a RL fan as much as the cobby rapists/murderers are advocates for women’s safety

mongoose

Coach

fair enough then but don't know why some of you let him trigger you so much. He probably says anti-PVL things because he knows how much of a reaction it will get... I don't think he's an AFL fan though, he says he finds the game boring and hard to watch.

and yes leaders should be judged on ethical grounds and how they handle scandals, not just on how much revenue they make. AFL definitely fails on the former on many occasions.

Pneuma

First Grade
fair enough then but don't know why some of you let him trigger you so much. He probably says anti-PVL things because he knows how much of a reaction it will get... I don't think he's an AFL fan though, he says he finds the game boring and hard to watch.

and yes leaders should be judged on ethical grounds and how they handle scandals, not just on how much revenue they make. AFL definitely fails on the former on many occasions.
He’s not triggering us mate. We are taking the piss out of him.

Frailty

First Grade

I can’t read the article, because no person should ever pay for the Telegraph, but assuming PVL is giving it to Gould’s moronic takes on concussions - I will give him props!

Good job PVL.

Wb1234

Referee

I can’t read the article, because no person should ever pay for the Telegraph, but assuming PVL is giving it to Gould’s moronic takes on concussions - I will give him props!

Good job PVL.
Can you imagine Greenberg or smith or grant standing up to Gus

Lmao

Gus even tried to do a fluff piece on Beattie but he couldn’t even get the name of the Cronulla sharks right

Latest posts