What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petro in Panther colours?

Caged Panther

First Grade
My workplace is a bit like a tomb. A nuclear bomb could have been dropped somewhere in the world and I wouldn't know until I left the place.

So imagine my excitment when I walk in the front door of home to be hold we'd signed Petro.

Gotta say though apart from the shock that Panthers management finally got something right I like Kilkenny was settling in for a long anxious wait until after SOO 3.

mxlegend99

Referee
Raidersrawesome said:
Well done to the Panthers actually signing a big name ( wish raiders could do it ) but Petro will look funny wearing the number 7 :)
Yeah but atleast he could find touch in the rare occurance of us getting a penalty :lol:

Asbestos Boy

Juniors
I think Petro has made up for the loss of Joel Clinton but i think we need some players that are a bit younger than Petrol 70 cents a litre and i also think Grenn Mathews should be sacked he knows nothing about footy and has lost a lot of great players like Clinton,wallace and GOWER i reckon i'll be a better manager

The Rhino

Juniors
Asbestos Boy,
You're shooting the wrong target there. Glenn Matthews does not sign the players, MICK LEARY does that.
Matthews is the Panthers GROUP CEO, Leary is the Football CEO. Each of the 14 Panthers clubs has a General Manager, Matthews is the CEO that each of those answer to.