What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pettition

belmoreeel

Juniors
if they sack DA i hope it happens now before pre season training so whoever comes in has some time before kick off.

CrazyEel

Bench
And thats it, so far there is not anyone that has come forward to do so... not publically anyway...

I have no regrets voting for whom I did, I didn't vote all 3P becoz I liked a few of the originals but there is no doubt our club needed a shake-up from that old stagnent board that had been essentially the same for soooo many years and whom didn't want to change anything. If someone new comes along who will shake up the current lot then so be it, they'll prob have fair game on my vote too....
This x2

IFR33K

Coach
Anyone willing to go down tomorrow to eels head quarters, and make a bit of noise. We are the fans and we should be heard. This is OUR club and they are tearing it apart.

We can either watch it happen or do something. The board doesn't have the clubs best interest at heart.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Anyone willing to go down tomorrow to eels head quarters, and make a bit of noise. We are the fans and we should be heard. This is OUR club and they are tearing it apart.

We can either watch it happen or do something. The board doesn't have the clubs best interest at heart.

don't waste your time...I take it you're a member? make your presence felt at this years football club AGM.

Gronk

Staff member
Wouldn't the media lap that up. Protests at the club. :crazy:

They'll eat us up as it is.

Frankly I hope that they do bring forward the board meeting as suggested by Slothfield. Press release today. No hard feelings with Ando, give him his full contract worth and move on. Next Friday appoint SK. Get on with life as the grand final will be more important in the papers for everyone to worry about us.

Nip it in the bud FFS.

Hellsy

Immortal
don't waste your time...I take it you're a member? make your presence felt at this years football club AGM.

I think next April's Leagues Club AGM is the better place TBH, they are the ones that run the NRL team after all.

CrazyEel

Bench
Wouldn't the media lap that up. Protests at the club. :crazy:

They'll eat us up as it is.

Frankly I hope that they do bring forward the board meeting as suggested by Slothfield. Press release today. No hard feelings with Ando, give him his full contract worth and move on. Next Friday appoint SK. Get on with life as the grand final will be more important in the papers for everyone to worry about us.

Nip it in the bud FFS.
Only way to go, no point of dragging it out as DA's position is impossible now.