What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Bailey

Biglance

Bench
Phil Bailey can opt out of his Sharks contract when the club dismisses Chris Anderson. We keep hearing that if Bailey leaves he will head straight to St George Illawarra, but the only problem is he would drop considerable cash. Perhaps 2005 will be the year he becomes a saint. Sunday Herald

Trumour or Rumour

Biglance said:
Phil Bailey can opt out of his Sharks contract when the club dismisses Chris Anderson. We keep hearing that if Bailey leaves he will head straight to St George Illawarra, but the only problem is he would drop considerable cash. Perhaps 2005 will be the year he becomes a saint. Sunday Herald

Trumour or Rumour

Well I hope its a rumour... he's f**king shite.

Anonymous

Juniors
We've already got the best Bailey in the comp.
But if the price is right, he'd probably fit in well. Plus it would drive a few the Scum fans mad.

izzo

Juniors
Willow said:
But if the price is right, he'd probably fit in well. Plus it would drive a few the Scum fans mad.

Arnt they already mad?

Biglance

Bench
where would the bloke fit in the starting line up
he couldnt even fit on the bench if brown wants a young bench with kite and withers. Bailey grow a brain and stay at the sharks.
I guess he would be a handy Premier League Player

Anonymous

Juniors
izzo said:
Willow said:

Arnt they already mad?
lol well wouldnt you be after 37 years of zilch? :D
btw, like the sig file. thnx for making it smaller.
emthup.gif

Biglance

Bench
why was he in the origin team, was it because the wanted a timmins player off the bench. timmins shats on this bloke

Collateral

Coach
I would think it would be a very good pick-up if we got Phil Bailey. He is a good player, a Clown yes, but none the less a good player.

Would be very handy on the bench or in the 2nd row somewhere. If we signed him it would mean a small contract next year and then we would release a bigger name player the year after to up his wage. That the only way I can see him fitting in.

Booyah

Bench
Sorry to disappoint/excite some of you, but Danny Weidler has about as much credibility as a Dog taking a shit. Its kind of like me saying that 'Lance Thompson is a big poo poo head". That's his idea of journalism.

He talks so much rubbish it's a wonder he still has a job.

The man is a joke. :lol: :lol:

P.S I hope he reads this.

Booyah

Bench
The same can be said about his Opposite in the Telegraph - Rebecca Wilson.

She's even worse though. :lol:

Biglance

Bench
i prefer to read dannys column than that lost case rebecca wilsons who simply is destroy league

Biglance

Bench
if i heard correctly Brandy on sports today 2ue said that Bailey had signed for three years on nothing for the first year. can u confirm this

Collateral

Coach
I hope that he has signed....but I doubt it.
Biglance you do mean he signed for the Dragons dont you?

Southernsaint

Staff member
To pay for this over-rated player, we'd probably have to lose another over-rated player to Easts. Then we'd have either - a centre/second rower with no knees playing fifve-eighth or a player the calibre of Adam Dykes

*shudder*

It ain't going to happen...

Cheers,
Ben S.

dannyboy

Juniors
How can you sign a player that is still under contract to another club for 2004?

It's only a rumour

Special K

Coach
Nah tis just a rumor and if its true its anti tampering. But it isn't. It is just a way for him to get more money out of the club just like the bulldogs/bailey rumor. He is just holding out for a better deal because he knows Cronulla have big plans for him and he wants to be there as he has said over and over.

Besides Bailey hates the drags... :lol:

Latest posts