What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Graham gone for 6 Weeks

Juniors
Just read on nrl.com that phil graham suffered a broken thumb on the weekend against the roosters and will be outed for 6 weeks, another cruel blow for the struggling raiders, as he has looked one of the few players in fine touch.

Chachi

Bench
Not sure when the break happened but it could explain why he had a shocker on the weekend.

reptar

Juniors
No guarantee of that. I bet Elliott is negotiating to bring Rod Wishart back to add "much needed experience to the side".

legend

Coach
Ale or Chalk you would assume will get the call up.

Are there going to be wholesale changes for this week consdiering the team have been humiliated two weeks running?

albi

Juniors
I heard that he's borrowing Gafa from Super League to cover Graham for the next few weeks.

paulquinn49

Bench
reptar said:
No guarantee of that. I bet Elliott is negotiating to bring Rod Wishart back to add "much needed experience to the side".

Dood Rod Wishart would be the best player in our club, he is a god. We need defence, so Chalk should come up.

It seems crazy but I think Croker to centres would work, Smith to lock and Zillman to 5/8.

Timbo

Staff member
Croker is far too slow for the centres these days.

Imagine him trying to cut down Lewis or Rooney?

paulquinn49

Bench
As shown by last weeks effort, youll get taken out wide regardless of your pace.

Soliola walked around Graham plenty of times on sunday, drew mogg and it was another 50 point killing. I think Croker could organise a winger better than Graham personally.

edabomb

First Grade
He is our best outside back, but not gonna be missed that much IMO. Guess I don't really rate any of our outside backs very highly. I get the feeling this will mean a promotion for Frawley, and maybe Ale will be promoted to start in reggies ](*,)

aussies1st

Staff member
Man our backs are so screwed now. Our most attacking weapon is gone. Schif will have to carry the load now.