What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

he looks asleep
more like weekend at Bernies
thumb_movie-weekend-con-il-morto.233x330_q95_box-0,0,682,1010.jpg

Life's Good

Coach
He looked mildly alive on the first NRL360 for the year. He’s probably had to refrain from the pub because he’s a walking magnet to get infected with Coronavirus seeing it effects the weak & sick.

taipan

Referee
Think there should be a thread just devoted to comedy aspects in rugby league.
Having Buzz involved in our game, the thread would have huge material input.
His physical appearance, his "crisis" contributions, his error prone statements, his devotion to Gus, his alleged "scoops".
I mean does anyone with half an ounce of grey matter, take him seriously?

His physical appearance, his "crisis" contributions, his error prone statements, his devotion to Gus, his alleged "scoops".

His metaphorical sucking off of Dean Ritchie last Monday on BSB should have been embarrassing. merkin has no shame though so play on.

Cactus

Juniors

He is not so much "involved" as he is "attached" to our game.

You know, like a limpet mine full of explosives made of herpes.

undertaker

Coach
He looked mildly alive on the first NRL360 for the year. He’s probably had to refrain from the pub because he’s a walking magnet to get infected with Coronavirus seeing it effects the weak & sick.
Well, Slothfield will have to find somewhere else to drown his sorrows now that pubs have closed.

Latest posts