What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phillip Ronald Gould to coach Parramatta?

Pig Mouth

Juniors
I asked Miranda Kerr on FB if she was going to dump Bloom and move in with me. No reply?????

483017_10151006700074928_1411058636_n.jpg

BunniesMan

Immortal
I could see this happening. Parra can't get any worse, he goes to coach them and the only way is up. Don't be surprised if midway through 2013 Kearney is sacked and Parra poaches him from Penrith.

murraymob

Coach
I could see this happening. Parra can't get any worse, he goes to coach them and the only way is up. Don't be surprised if midway through 2013 Kearney is sacked and Parra poaches him from Penrith.
so he would drop the 500k he gets from penrith the 500k or more from nine to coach fulltime with the heels lol lol

Pig Mouth

Juniors
The way coaches wages have ballooned up recently, someone with Goulds reputation could get 1m a year to coach.

What is exactly his "reputation" besides being a blabbering idiot whom the entire nation majorly dislikes, though loves to hate.

BunniesMan

Immortal
What is exactly his "reputation" besides being a blabbering idiot whom the entire nation majorly dislikes, though loves to hate.
He may not be universally popular with the masses but it seems like he is very highly respected within rugby league circles.

Lambretta

First Grade
I just sent Alex Ferguson and Bill Belichick text messages about being joint coaches at the Roosters next year.

No responses so far.

DC_fan

Coach
I just sent Alex Ferguson and Bill Belichick text messages about being joint coaches at the Roosters next year.

No responses so far.

Hahahahaha

That was very funny

Some people on here do have a good sense of humour

Canard

Immortal
Coaches wages have ballooned up is a fancy way of saying Tinkler paid a shitload for Wayne Bennet.

Other than that one-off is anyone not named Hasler or Bellamy on decent coin?

Loudstrat

Coach

We have found the one gimp who takes Rothfield's rubbish seriously. Who else but the forum dumb sh*t himself!

:lol::lol:

Latest posts