What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Philll Rothfielddd wanted a spot on Talkin Sport

Brutus

Referee
In light of Buzz Rothfield's bagging of Mark Geyer and 2SM in his blog today, I find it interesting to learn that he rang Graeme Hughes recently pleading to get a gig on Talkin Sport, 2SM.

Hughes just mentioned this over the air. :lol:

Sour grapes Rothy? :lol:

Is there a bigger wanker in all of Australian Sports Journalism and media?

I mean, in company with Ray, Ritchie, Mascord, Massoud, Bourbon Bekky, that Union loving dickhead on the Back Page, he still sits above the rest.

Brutus

Referee
Nothing wrong with Mascord.

He is a league man down to his toenails. He even works for RLW these days and has parted company with News LTD where he really didn't fit in with the gutter, trash style.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I never knew I was meant to hate Andrew Voss until I read about it in Rothfield's column this arvo.

And he's a Cronulla fan as well, the hits just keep on coming!!

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade

He is a league man down to his toenails. He even works for RLW these days and has parted company with News LTD where he really didn't fit in with the gutter, trash style.

Have to agree on Mascord.. He is a real Rugby League man and also heavy metal/hard rock man as well.. Remember his weekly column in Drum Media all those years ago..

adamkungl

Immortal
Massoud might have been less of an utter wanker before he joined the Telegraph....alas we'll never know.

Brutus

Referee
"There's a someone masqerading as a journalist out there writing z grade stories under the name of Phil Rothfield. You better get on the case and find out who it is before he does anymore damage to your reputation"

That classic barb many years back at a packed press conference was probably the reason Warren Ryan made Phil's top 10 ego list. Apparently Buzz has never got over the embarrassment and has had it in for Wok ever since.

Maybe were should really interpret it as Buzz's top 10 grudge list with some free plugs for the Continuous Call team thrown in for good measure.

Last edited:

The Business

Juniors

He should never have left the SMH.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Lol Buzz. Can he go fifteen words without typing "Phillip Ronald Gould"? Probably not. I bet he has a special key on his keyboard that spits it out.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Lol Buzz. Can he go fifteen words without typing "Phillip Ronald Gould"? Probably not. I bet he has a special key on his keyboard that spits it out.

What's the go with that, anyway??

LOL, so few News Ltd hacks have egos. Who'd have thought...

Sir Biffo

Bench
What's the go with that, anyway??

LOL, so few News Ltd hacks have egos. Who'd have thought...

He claims he got a letter from Phil Gould's solicitors threatening to sue him for defamation or something and the first line was "I represent Phillip Ronald Gould" .

Peppers

Juniors
"There's a someone masqerading as a journalist out there writing z grade stories under the name of Phil Rothfield. You better get on the case and find out who it is before he does anymore damage to your reputation"

That classic barb many years back at a packed press conference was probably the reason Warren Ryan made Phil's top 10 ego list. Apparently Buzz has never got over the embarrassment and has had in for Wok ever since.

Maybe were should really interpret it as Buzz's top 10 grudge list with some free plugs for the Continuous Call team thrown in for good measure.

Classic WOK

Bring it home Knights

First Grade

That classic barb many years back at a packed press conference was probably the reason Warren Ryan made Phil's top 10 ego list. Apparently Buzz has never got over the embarrassment and has had it in for Wok ever since.

GO WOK! I luv it!!