What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PI Get Togethers

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Isnt that Valentines Day? I might be getting romanced...in my dreams :D ... so i will need to stay home. :lol:

Panther_The_kid

Juniors
Hey Pk, maybe if the girdlerettes improved in the looks dept. then maybe, just maybe you 'girls' could go on how much of a chance you have with girds. As it stands all of you combined equates to an ulgy man ! ( Ive seen your site, so dont say i dont know what im talking about)

On a similar note. Your nights out could be summed up by the looks of your girdlerettes; BAD, VERY BAD!

lainey

Juniors
Thanks a lot PTK. I may not be anything to write home about but I don't think I'm that bad, none of us are, besides, it's not what you look like on the outside it's what's inside that counts.

Panther_The_kid

Juniors
Wise words coming from someone who goes on about girds' looks all day long. You know he is a person too. Ever thought about his feelings? How would you feel if a bunch of undesirables were hounding and drooling about you 24/7.

Maybe whats on the inside of you should shut up and leave the bloke alone.

*Sandy*

First Grade
*Sandi just shakes her head at the juvenility of another post by Mr W and his *merry* friends. Sandi is also smiling smugly at them proving her original earlier post in this very topic right.* [-X

lainey

Juniors
Panther_The_kid said:
Wise words coming from someone who goes on about girds' looks all day long. You know he is a person too. Ever thought about his feelings? How would you feel if a bunch of undesirables were hounding and drooling about you 24/7.

Maybe whats on the inside of you should shut up and leave the bloke alone.
If you knew me personally, which I don't think you do, you would know that the statement you made above does not apply to me.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Mr J is only `big' behind a screen so therefore would never have the courage to meet you in person.

Panther_The_kid

Juniors
PK said:
*Sandi just shakes her head at the juvenility of another post by Mr W and his *merry* friends. Sandi is also smiling smugly at them proving her original earlier post in this very topic right.* [-X

As a wise man once said "Wrong, wrong, wrong" .
Its funny how stupid some people are that they think they are liked by all except a small group. This may be a wake up call to you, but im not with who you suggest i am. Methinks near and far are people you have trodden on.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Panther_The_kid said:
As a wise man once said "Wrong, wrong, wrong" .
Its funny how stupid some people are that they think they are liked by all except a small group. This may be a wake up call to you, but im not with who you suggest i am. Methinks near and far are people you have trodden on.

So one would think that you Mr J would have taken that advice from that once very wise man.

The Rhino

Juniors
Panther_The_kid said:
Hey Pk, maybe if the girdlerettes improved in the looks dept. then maybe, just maybe you 'girls' could go on how much of a chance you have with girds. As it stands all of you combined equates to an ulgy man ! ( Ive seen your site, so dont say i dont know what im talking about)

On a similar note. Your nights out could be summed up by the looks of your girdlerettes; BAD, VERY BAD!

Well, you :idea: they're attractive enough for you because you've been looking at them. And as for the nights out, what would you know, you didn't go did you? Don't know you or what you look like but my dogs backside would more then likely look 100% better then you PTK.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Don't know you or what you look like but my dogs backside would more then likely look 100% better then you PTK.

Well he's scruffy, dirty looking and hairy and so far we have only seen verbal s*hit come out, so you could well be onto something there Rhino! :lol:

Panther_The_kid

Juniors
Nah the Rhino must be hanging out with you lot. Woof !

Who is Mr J?

Clutching at straws over who i am. Its funny because its true.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I know it's true because you always feel the need to insult me and my friends. You are an angry man Mr J and that is not funny at all. You really need anger management because you cannot hide how much you dislike me. Get over it Mr J. Maybe one day you might be liked as much as we are and you will be at peace with yourself but for the time being lots of therapy for you. ;-)

Panther_The_kid

Juniors
Who the hell is Mr J ?

Keep thinking what you like, but im just as much Mr J as girds is attracted to you and all the girdlerettes.

*Sandy*

First Grade
If that's all you can come back at me with then you truly are goose.

Go away and come back when you grow up.

Panther_The_kid

Juniors
Did the truth hurt you ? How about you grow up and realise that im not who you think i am. If you cant accept that than you are thicker than i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts