What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the Score Jets versus Saints

2 True Blues

Coach
Gonna go out on a limb here and say Jets will win the game in a close one.

Final score Jets 28 Saints 24...........

Turn that 4 point ( I think by memory ) trial game loss at WIN around but add some further points to the total score.

Have a go at predicting the score for a bit of fun guys !!!

brendothejet

First Grade
Saints 36 def Newtown 12

Sorry lads, but until some wholesale changes are made at the top, especially around the ruck ;) I can't see us taking anything away from a dragons premier league team bristling with talent.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Dunno if I'd like to venture a fulltime score here 2TB, not that I dont have faith but it will be a hard slog down in the steel city!
Do ya best Jets.
JETS to win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jazza_coote

Juniors
Newtown 28 saints 22
Soward looked in fine form at the Gladstone Hotel last night saying he was ready to go and they are all determined
c'mon Newtown !

bluebag43

Juniors
Jazza_ Coote, I trust my uncle Noel Gildea was up at the Gladstone when his beloved Bluebags were there!

2 True Blues

Coach

jazza_coote said:
Newtown 28 saints 22
Soward looked in fine form at the Gladstone Hotel last night saying he was ready to go and they are all determined
c'mon Newtown !

Sounds promising mate. Would be good to see him play. Wishing I could make the game. Two good goal kickers in the side. That must be a first for the Jets since quite a few years......With both LEWIS and SOWARD in the team. Should be a good kicking game in general play as well.

jazza_coote

Juniors
Yeah mate i think i know him my dadis the publican up there at the Gladdy !
Anyway lets see how we go Newtown and roosters to win !

2 True Blues

Coach
:thumb I'm with that all the way. Let's hope for a Jets and Roosters victory this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Ok, I've been on the blower to a few haunts tonight and they tell me the Premier League score was 24 all down in Steel city???? Good stuff, great job lads!, must have been a bloody great game! I will wait for a confirm of the final score from the mighty Bumper though... as a die hard JETS fan and in honour of the second greatest team in the old comp - the mighty ILLAWARRA STEELERS (sorry dragons, I dont do merged teams) I say well done!
P.S. of all places rang the final score was obtained from the STEELERS club - Burelli St the Gong....join up, its a great club..(I've fallen down the front steps many times!)
Uncle NBB over and out! :thumb
Ah for the great days of 13 men in Blue Vs 13 men of Steel!
steelers_logo_0.gif

ledzep

Bench
It was indeed a 24-all draw
Dragons scored 5 tries to 4, but were let down by poor goalkicking.

greg

Juniors
Not a bad result against them down there. Yes that field goal would have been nice however a draw will do. Something tells me we've turned a corner and the season looks promising.

Latest posts