What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the score Sharks v Cowboys

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hmmm

I expect we'll win this one.

Too many Cows are going to go into protect origin spot mode IMO

Sharks 116635532892000 Cows 1

spider

Coach
it was our first win last season against this mob - about round 6 i think???

it was also their first loss for the season

interesting game none the less

Surely

Post Whore
Id' feel more comfortable with someone other than brown on the wing and misi at the back, two inexperienced players at the back up against arguably the best jick chase combo in thurston and bowen.

I have a feeling we could cop a real hiding up there, 38-10 cowboys.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Surely said:
Id' feel more comfortable with someone other than brown on the wing and misi at the back, two inexperienced players at the back up against arguably the best jick chase combo in thurston and bowen.

I have a feeling we could cop a real hiding up there, 38-10 cowboys.

What about if they were swapped?

Might happen

Surely

Post Whore
Maybe brown might go better at the back, but its a tough ask for him against thurston and co.

Surely said:

Shouldn't be an issue out wide, Thurston & Bowen will be carving us up in the middle.

Surely

Post Whore
Bastard Squad said:
Shouldn't be an issue out wide, Thurston & Bowen will be carving us up in the middle.

It will be the boys at the back who are going to have to cover chip kicks and grubbers.

Latest posts