What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the score vs Sea Eagles

LeagueNut

First Grade
Whaddya reckon? I may end up with large dollops of egg on my face, but I think we're a dead cert for this one. Manly have had a woeful start to the season so far.

WARRIORS 30
MANLY 10

And with Ropati out, we just need to make sure his replacement marks David Vaealiki. I reckon even I could do a decent job against him at the moment.

:D

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Manly can still defend with the best of them

Sea Eagles 18
Warriors 14

Don't be surprised if Vaealiki doesn't line up on game day

Micistm

Bench
Jeez, I really hate situations like this...so called 'dead certs.' They come back to bite, and if the Warriors go in with that mindset they'll get caned IMO.
What we have here is a very classy side who are extremely hard to beat at home, who are in a bit of a slump. A slump that will go- all of a sudden it will 'click' and they'll be off. And I hope it's not next week. It reminds me so much of the Warriors slump last year- Nothing was going right, and although not getting hidings things just weren't quite in alignment...and then they hit all cylinders and were off. It will happen to Manly, it's just a question of when. I'm approaching this game with caution!!!

I'll go for Warriors 24 Manly 16

LeagueNut

First Grade
Micistm said:
Jeez, I really hate situations like this...so called 'dead certs.' They come back to bite, and if the Warriors go in with that mindset they'll get caned IMO.
lol ... agree 100%. Nothing stopping us fans from getting cocky though. :D

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
NZ Warrior said:
Warriors 128
Manly -12

f**ker, i was going to do something like that.

Warriors 410/2 (dec) (122 overs)

Manly Sea Eagles 120 (55 overs) & 200 (100 overs)

Warriors win by an innings and 90 runs.

MKEB...

Staff member
14-20 warriors.

Tough game.
Jason King to go report.
Blinky to open his account for the season.
Lyon to lose 1/2 an ounce.

effnic

Bench
Good luck to you guys on the weekend, the warriors have a great record at brookie so you have a right to be cocky.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Dr Crane said:
f**ker, i was going to do something like that.

Warriors 410/2 (dec) (122 overs)

Manly Sea Eagles 120 (55 overs) & 200 (100 overs)

Warriors win by an innings and 90 runs.

Haha, that was also funny. I bet Matthew Bell got out for like 2 or something sh*tty like that. It amazes me how that guy keeps on getting into the Black Caps line up.

I hope we go out and smash Brent Kite, I can't stand that guy.

sinbin

Juniors
I got a funny feeling this ones gonna be the game of the weekend
24 all at fulltime, Warriors win with a Witt field goal
Warr 25 - Man 24

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
1 thing i must bring up, how bloody painful is it having finished your work week, set up for the footy on the weekend, and you have to work another bloody day before you see your team run around !!!!

And if you are anything like me, it takes a good hour or 2 to settle back down after a decent game, so your next day at work is buggered too

Dutchy

Immortal
sinbin said:
I got a funny feeling this ones gonna be the game of the weekend
24 all at fulltime, Warriors win with a Witt field goal
Warr 25 - Man 24

bullsh*t...We (Manly) cant score 24 points!