What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pick the score vs warriors

Special K

Coach
Our game is based around slapping around the other sides pack - I don't know how well we will be able to slap around Wiki and Price...

I think it will be close. Esp if they have a big winger(Meli or Vatuvei) running straight at Simmons

Southern Warrio

Juniors
Special K said:
Our game is based around slapping around the other sides pack - I don't know how well we will be able to slap around Wiki and Price...

I think it will be close. Esp if they have a big winger(Meli or Vatuvei) running straight at Simmons

Vatuvei is class if he is given bal in space he will make you guys pay, Meli has gone off the boil, he will offer nothing.

Lego_Man

First Grade
Get your facts straight boys:

-Warriors have second best defence in the comp (behind sharks)
- We are 10x fitter than we were last year

Thomo.

First Grade

good point, let's hope aaron and surprise guest ET are helping simmo out with that. but would simmo be there after the knock on sat?

The Nulla

Juniors
sharkmachine07 said:
so simmo will play you say the nulla

07, I'm only relaying what I saw in the paper, however, in my opinion he will play. He was up and moving about at the end of the match and doesn't look to have affected him too much. Certainly not to the degree of the Hoppa/Galloway 'tackle'.

We know how much Raper loves Simmo so I think we will see him face the warriors on Sat night.

imasharkie

Coach
Sharks 34
Warriors 24

I thought Villasanti would be sighted because of that head high hit.
Damn.
Oh well Hutch has a point to prove to the Kiwi selectors.

Blake

Juniors
imasharkie said:
Sharks 34
Warriors 24

I thought Villasanti would be sighted because of that head high hit.
Damn.
Oh well Hutch has a point to prove to the Kiwi selectors.

Why on earth would he have been sited? Player was going to ground when having caught the ball and villasanti came through with his arms. How low should he have gone to tackle someone who was trying to belly crawl? Perhaps give him a shovel next time, maybe some seeds?