What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Manipulate a Result

Craigshark

First Grade
When Iro took DWZ out over the sideline just before he was binned, you could clearly hear Butler telling the players, “it’s a play the ball.” Which indicates neither he nor the touchies saw anything bad in the tackle.

Butler was ready to play on.

But no, the bunker has to interfere. It makes a mockery also of him saying there’d been repeated high tackles. He was ready to play on, the thought of a sin bin never entered his head, it was the bunker that told him to send Iro to the bin.

I am not one to normally criticise the referee system but it was a downright stitch up on Saturday night.

well, annesley came out today and said it was butlers desicion to sin bin.. seriously they’re full of shit

well, annesley came out today and said it was butlers desicion to sin bin.. seriously they’re full of shit
After the bunker said what had happened.
If Annesley has said that let us be privy to all the audio from the bunker to the ref for the game.
Let's put the camera on refs at half time who has been talking to them what has been discussed

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m the same with the ground. I hated the thought of us not being there but to be honest it holds very little nostalgia now and we don’t know how to use it. We’ve been embarrassed there 10 times in the last 2 years.

Chimp

Bench
I wonder how the NRL would react if a freedom of information request went in for copies of all ref/bunker communications. Surprised a media outlet hasn’t already done that

ragzouken

Juniors
In the end of the day it came down to that last fumble, but yeah tough run, I completely forgotten about the hazleton one and the fact that dwz didn’t have to come from the field, the warriors where playing for it and good on em I guess

Latest posts