What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pick the score vs warriors

millersnose

Post Whore
i think a blow out may be on the cards

warriors look the most unfit and kimmorley will have them trudging back 50 meters every 3 minutes

36-12 to the sharks

McLovin

Staff member
so far, the only game i have picked the score in was when we played the Broncos. We lost...

hitman82

Bench
:lol: We're one the MOST fit teams in the comp this year...
Just keep an eye on our interchanges and the way we play the end of the halves...
But anyway, Warriors by 10.

You guys were great the other night, especially Maiava and Kimmorley, it's going to be a great battle.

McLovin

Staff member
Maiava is going to prove to the Kiwis that he should have had a spot in the international side. He a huge prop who is built low to the ground. Villasanti is going to need a shoulder reconstruction after this one...

Thomo.

First Grade
geez millers you are very confident.

i do agree the warriors have looked unfit, but never ever underestimate them.

sharks need to keep rolling the way they have and should come up trumps.

;-)

Sharks by 10

The Nulla

Juniors
Will see how the week pans out, but at this stage I would say Sharks 28 Warriors 18.

Out of interest, is anyone making the journey across the continent for the clash?

b_shark

Juniors
don't want to get too over enthused in case it comes back to bite - but think this one will be high scoring - 48 - 16 to the Sharks

simmofan91

Juniors
:lol: Bastard Squad
Quote:
elevenstraight

Is this name referring to StGeorge-Illawarra ?

Must mean their other 6 players are gay.

that would be barrett, ryles, hornby, gasnier, ennis and COOPER (of course)

Latest posts