What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piggy poised to fly back home to Parramatta

JLoco

Juniors
wow! if we sign piggy our secret half back may be Tim Smith. what a great way to roll back the years..............not!

woddy

Juniors
piggy can be an improvement if he's in the right frame of mind and fitness reckon he'll go good but at the expense of another parra junior going elsewhere might kick us in the face mitchell has to get some game time

hindy111

Post Whore
Not sure if use guys remember but 3 years ago MK took his spot cause he surpassed him.Pigy would be ok ONLY as a second rower!!!

Fathead

Bench
But dont we have plenty of second rowers - surely Horo would be a better choice in the team than a washed up Riddell !!!!!!!!!!

TheRam

Coach
Funny you guys say this is a bad move, when I've been hearing off lots of people who watch super league that he has been tearing them up at hooker.....
Would do well as a utility, and would actually help our young dummy half Matt Keating; Matt has shown glimpses of his past brilliance in our wins against the Cowboys and Bulldogs, so next year under Piggy's tutelage he would do well.

Past brilliance? What past brilliance? Apart from a few expected first grade moments of sparkly play, I'm yet to see this supposed brilliance. You must of mistaken him for the oppositions dummy half, who usually out plays him two to one.

Fathead

Bench
I reckon piggy matched up against Issac Luke or a Robbie Farrah/ Michael Ennis would really show how slow and old piggy is.
He is playing in a world class side at the moment and is not playing 80 minutes.
Think of the standard that he was playing when he left us and then add 3 years...

Parra Steve

Juniors
Riddell just updated his twitter to say 'had some good news today, hopefully it all works out' could be something could be nothing who knows

lucablight

First Grade
I reckon piggy matched up against Issac Luke or a Robbie Farrah/ Michael Ennis would really show how slow and old piggy is.
He is playing in a world class side at the moment and is not playing 80 minutes.
Think of the standard that he was playing when he left us and then add 3 years...

I don't know how he goes these days in terms of playing ability but what is your definition of old? Riddell isn't even 29 yet and is only 2 years older than Ennis.

Runaround Man

Juniors
Piggy is experienced and he knows how to win tight games. He would be a good influence around the younger play makers.

cv8z

Juniors
Since we're chasing kimmorly orford barrett sherwin etc why not throw in Riddel
Keeps the physio's busy at least