What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinch me, it's real! The best of the game pics

noosa-eel

Juniors
I still can't believe we are in the GF..:crazy: Hey PG how do I get one of the pics and use it as my screensaver on my computer ( i am not very technical)

Eelementary

Post Whore
NRL+Preliminary+Final+Bulldogs+v+Eels+PQsa3o4yTlGl.jpg

:shock:

Hindy mad!

fish eel

Immortal
holy crap! ... wouldn't want to bump into that in a dark alley!

It's funny - cos there was that photo of Fui in the pool with one of the players last week....and you see him with his family abd he can basically look like a big softy!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How good was that when Hindy fired up against Hannant???? Seemed to really lift the team. Watching the game i thought we will win this from here. And he reckons he is not captain material. God he is a modest bloke.......

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
And lets not forget Matthew Keating,..... after that accidental chicken wing tackle on Hannat, he was no longer a happy boy. You could see in the second half, particularly towards the end when he knew his team had won, he was only thinking (worrying) about missing the GF. His heart was in his tummy... Here is just one example....

NRL+Preliminary+Final+Bulldogs+v+Eels+ac5cMsNveE9l.jpg

Lets all rally around Matthew and lift his spirits. He has busted his arse for this Eels team all year. A great hooker he has become and he will only get better. He will play SOO and will play for Australia in the not too distant future but right now lets pour our energy into getting him playing in next weeks GF. Its the least we can all do for Matthew. Love you lots Matthew. You are awesome mate.

Last edited:

haynemagic

Juniors
Keats should be right more worried about hayne, keatings just looked like hannants arm got in the wrong place.

Haynzy

First Grade
so do we have any intros from the crowd pics...... I picked out Strides and Mystic in the thick of it.

Latest posts