What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pink v

_Johnsy

Referee
My 2 daughters both gor for the big red V, all of their own free will of course. I had no impact on the decision they both made independently.

redVpride

Juniors
same here didnt have 2 bribe her at all it was all of her own will wich made it even better its a beautiful thing

Kiki

First Grade
oh god thats even cuter!! that they picked the dragons on their own. i love it.

sass

Juniors
you must hav gr8 taste as well im guessing?:D

well no I was actually raised a roosters girl! and I can never give up my boys, but I do love the dragons. I feel like they're my second child in the nrl. I realised it once and for all when I heard the morris twins were being split up and felt a stab in the heart. :(

rushndude

Bench
Sorry to revive an old thread, but does anyone know if these Pink V's ever went on sale to the public in August? Cooper-man mentioned earlier in the thread he had rung the leagues club and they said yes?

My fiance has wanted one badly but i never heard of them going for public sale at all.

Latest posts