What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piracy

***MH***

Bench
If you found someone selling pirated copies of Rugby League, would you do something about it?

i'd look at him and [-X then
i'd grab him by the neck and ](*,)
then he'd be on his knees and he'd do this [-o<
then pick him up again and do more of this ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
then he'd be like :-& :-#

then i'd be like :twisted:
and everyone would be =D>

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you champ, you have wwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much free time on your hands :lol:

***MH***

Bench
in all seriousness ppl... i guess most of us have at least watched a copy of a rental, like jurassic park or somethin like that..
but we know how hard it was for the HES/Sidhe team to do this game for us and for every pirate copy that they miss out on selling, they lose $80 - $90 each game that is pirated.

you do the math.... but in the end, its us that miss out when they cant afford to make rugby league 2005.

CliffyGC

Juniors
when i get it, if any of my tightarsed mates hit me up for a pirated copy

ill give them a copy.......... OF THE DEMO

dont be silly people the only way we will get a 2nd and 3rd game is if this one sells and its obvious for every person who gets a pirated copy of the game there has to be one more honest person to buy so we get another league.

As someone said i dont want to wait another 7 years

HBG

Juniors
I just wish I could obtain a copy of the original Microprose build.
It looked far worse than the demo.

Otherwise, a copy of Et's Rugby League?
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts