What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates of the Caribbean

whall15

Coach
Thought whall's post re Bazzi was sus. Bazzi did contribute last game. Well, more than normal.

Seems like mud flinging to me.

Exactly. I would expect someone to query me, given my history with them (I will rue the day I get a genuine post condition :lol: ). But given Bazzi doesn't post as much, and in his posts was with a post condition - it seems fair to assume he isn't faking (or it seems that way to me).

I am always interested in people who cast suspicion on others. You and whall both angling at Bazzi is curious.

The posts in question.

mickyj

Bench
well drew does some interesting things
but does not mean bazzi is bad. chumming up to a townie is a decent mafia idea. especially when you are low on protection chain

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yes, but the nasty pirate ship didn't sound very town. Sounded more like those sea things from the 2nd/3rd movies, or even Blackbeard if Hogg was silly enough not to ignore the 4th film.

Dutchy

Immortal
Hmm, you might be right, Hogg did reveal Barbosa when he targeted Turner, but did not reveal the identity of drewkilla

Latest posts