What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PL for Norths game

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: You're a comedian Earl ................. :|

Such an earth shattering post

Big Tim

First Grade
He scored a try, much like the one Tahu scored on Friday night.

This got me thinking that he looks very much like Tahu did as a junior. Quick on his feet, but big enough to maul someone. Like Tahu, he has to grow into his body... an exciting prospect.

The whole team did very well today. Controlled the game throughout and put 40 on them.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
44-16 we won. Uate got injured in the match which was a bit disappointing. That was after he scored his try as Tim said, which he had to do a fair bit to cross the tryline. Much needed win for the boys, they slackened off in the last ten, enabling the Bears to score two late consolation tries.

antonius

Coach
I thought young Walsh led the side around like a pro, very impressive, looks like he has the confidence to move the team around the place, and he makes good choices. I thought although very quiet, Abes showed some nice touches, he needs some confidence, that'll come with game time. Hinton is all class, he'd slot into first grade if Seage is unavailable next week.

Big Tim

First Grade
antonius said:
Hinton is all class, he'd slot into first grade if Seage is unavailable next week.

Only if Carmont tells him where Hagan put the body :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Roy, it's a running joke - some of the guys on the forum surmise that Carmont only gets picked because he's got dirt on Hagan.

Roy

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Roy, it's a running joke - some of the guys on the forum surmise that Carmont only gets picked because he's got dirt on Hagan.[/quote

ok then

girvie said:
Matt Thurston played very well for Newcastle.

You think girvie??

I don't know hey, i know he is pretty good friends with the coach , hence the captancy. But he missed a fair few tackles on the weekend, and didn't really make that much of an impact on the game. Walshy played fantastic as always.