What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pl

Probably most players had great games PJ.
But the problem is that it's Premier League standard.
They flogged a team that hasn't posted a win yet.

Macca

Coach
Luke Harlen was the best player on the park.

Jardine Bobogie was impressive.

Clifford Manua was very hard to bring down.

Tony Caine was very good.

Greg Bird was pretty good too, he kicked alot of goals from easy spots.

Pommeroy looks about 2 weeks away. Solid man though.

Selmes was good too.

PJ

First Grade
Probably most players had great games PJ.
But the problem is that it's Premier League standard.
They flogged a team that hasn't posted a win yet.

THanks for pointing out the obvious, your input with absolutley no first hand knowledge is appreciated.

Thanks Macca.

SharkWings

Juniors
Macca said:
Luke Harlen was the best player on the park.

Jardine Bobogie was impressive.

Clifford Manua was very hard to bring down.

Tony Caine was very good.

Greg Bird was pretty good too, he kicked alot of goals from easy spots.

Pommeroy looks about 2 weeks away. Solid man though.

Selmes was good too.

Agreed...I also liked Brett Kelly who scored another try. Has plenty of toe.

PJ said:
THanks for pointing out the obvious, your input with absolutley no first hand knowledge is appreciated.

Thanks Macca.

P.J, If you think the answer to our woes is in that Premier League side then you will be waiting quite awhile.

PJ

First Grade
I don't, I like watching PL and couldn't get there, so I asked someone who had seen the game who played well and who deserved a call up.

Instead I got a know all, who hadn't watched the game, presuming to answer a question when he had absolutely no experience to answer it with and merely pointed out the obvious.

And whilst all the answers don't lie in PL, one or two may. They certainly don't lie in first grade.

PJ said:
I don't, I like watching PL and couldn't get there, so I asked someone who had seen the game who played well and who deserved a call up.

Instead I got a know all, who hadn't watched the game, presuming to answer a question when he had absolutely no experience to answer it with and merely pointed out the obvious.

And whilst all the answers don't lie in PL, one or two may. They certainly don't lie in first grade.

That's the problem.
The answer is obvious!

Leulai, one week in First Grade the rest in Premier League.
Harlen, one week in First grade the rest in Premier League.
Mapp, one week in First Grade the rest in Premier League.

Bird kills it in Premier League but if he was called up to First Grade next week would you really be that excited?

The only standout call up this year has been Kearney.
Don't expect many others.....

PJ

First Grade
It was 2 pretty simple questions. Who played well, who do you (at least someone who saw the game) thinks deserves the call up.

You don't know yet you you keep answering which is either completely arrogant or completely stupid. I suspect a bit of both.

The only standout call up this year has been Kearney.
Don't expect many others.....

Douglas?

I also expect Kelly will get a run and do well. Manua was excellent last time I saw him.

When you have watched a PL game I'll listen to your thoughts on it, this one you haven't so you're wasting my time.

Brett Kelly was purchased as a premier league player, so why is he going to do any better, then beau scott again from same club, neither of these could hold down first grade at the dragons

Latest posts