What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plane Crashes Into World Trade Centre

M

meltiger

Gav.

ALL Aircraft above the US has been ordered to land in the light of these multiple trajedies... Why would a law abiding pilot keep his passengers in the air and run the risk of being shot down ?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think the planes have been shot down.

2 American Airlines planes have been 'downed' with 58 and 81 passengers on board.

G@v

Juniors
If this was a nation that was responsible for this evil, then the US would possibly be able to strike back. But how do you hit a terrorist group?

G@v

Juniors
Craig, If there are anyplanes left in the skies then it's possible thatthe hijackers would be in charge. I doubt that any US pilot would have flown his aircraft into the three targets.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Michael:
I think theconcern for most is: 'will I ever feel safe again?'
An understandable reaction.

The world is mad... but people are insane.

B

Bomber

What a tragedy. I am numb with shock, and as much as we like to beat the Yanks on the sporting field and generally think of them as loud-mouthed idiots, you wouldn't wish this on them - heck, I wouldn't even wish this on the Taliban

Howard is in DC, safe. Acting PM Anderson is considering closing Sydney and Melbourne airports, ableit temporalily.

Bill Clinton is under massive guard in Port Douglas, 44km up the road.

B

Bomber

I recently read a Tom Clancy book in which the President and Congress is killed by a plane attack on Congress - freaky shit.

This is horrific.

B

Bomber

September 11 2001
A day of tragedy and terror

How can we dance when our earth is turning?
How do we sleep while our beds are burning?

B

Bomber

Major gas leak in downtown Manhattan

Dubya expected back in DC anytime soon